US$179
US$94
US$215
US$156
US$75
Hotel Coolidge(White River Junction)
US$108
US$81
Comfort Inn(White River Junction)
US$97
Six South St Hotel(Hanover)(Great Value!)
US$190
US$166
Six South
  • Restaurant
All reviewsmassage chairbreakfast buffetwhoopie pielumber yardsausagehot tubroom was cleanoff the highwayfish ponddining areaindoor poolwi finew hampshireupon checkfront desk stafflarge tvpleasant stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 January 2014

Can't say enough about this great place. Warm, friendly, hospitable staff. Loved the lodge feeling of the accomodations. Easy access from the Interstate. Excellent breakfast every day. Coffee, cocoa or tea in the lobby was a nice touch. Plentiful perks.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank hojonal354
Shawn B, Manager at Fireside Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2014

Thank you for your kind words. We value our guests and employees are strive for the friendly atmosphere that you spoke of. Thank you for choosing the Fireside Inn for your lodging needs. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 25 December 2013

Was having surgery at Dartmouth, so stayed the night before since I live out of the area. From the minute we checked in I knew we made the right decision. It was beautifully and warmly decorated for the holidays. The staff worked with us as far as the number of days for the reservation since I did not know when I would be released from the hospital. They even gave us whoopie pies when you checked in. Come-on, who does that? There is a restaurant on the premises so we did not have to leave once we checked in. We had a lovely dinner with a complimentary glass of wine.

I could go into surgery knowing my spouse had a warm, comfortable place to stay, and would have a free, full breakfast before she headed to the hospital. It truly was a lovely place and we would stay there again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank vthereandnow
Shawn B, Manager at Fireside Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2013

Thank you for your kind words. We hope you have a safe and happy New Year, and look forward to your next visit.

Fireside Inn

Reviewed 21 November 2013

This is by far on of the best places we have ever stayed. They have updated some of the rooms (not sure how many as we usually have our rooms in the same section) but the rooms are always clean. We usually book through the website as they have awesome deals including a dinner voucher. Dinner and breakfast (included) are always good. And it's great to come to a place that has the same staff and know you will get great service. Two of our favorite things that we only find at this hotel are a messaging chair in the King premium rooms (they also have a fireplace in these rooms) and a pool that is ALWAYS a perfect temp!!! When ever we want to get away from home we go here and stay 2 nights because we have a hard time leaving after just one night. Just stayed here on 11/19/13 but due to me getting sick had to leave a day early but my husband is counting the days till I can make up the stay.

Room Tip: The King premium rooms have a fireplace and messaging chair!
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Farmersue38
Shawn B, Manager at Fireside Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2013

I couldn't agree with your review title more! Thank you for your kind words. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 17 November 2013

First, I'm not a hotel snob. All I want is a warm room, a comfortable bed with fluffy pillows and a tasty breakfast (preferably free) - Fireside Inn has all that and more. Recently I stayed at a well-known posh place in Florida- small room, no fridge, no microwave, no free breakfast ($8 for a bagel and coffee, no refills) at more than twice the price of the Fireside Inn. Here I had a huge room, with a really comfortable king sized bed, huge flat screen TV, fridge, microwave, Keurig coffee maker, a selection of tea and hot chocolate (in the lobby). Was the carpet dated? Probably but I wasn't buying the place, just sleeping there. The breakfast was better than the average free breakfast with both sausage and corned beef hash the morning I was there, plus both a pancake and waffle machine (which the kid in me really appreciates).

The area isn't exactly resort-worthy but it's very convenient. As it turned out, I forget a few items and being next to Walgreen's was handy. The only thing I didn't like was the shower- it was a little low for a tall person, but the water was plentiful and hot. I would definitely stay here again if I happen to be traveling in the area.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank jfd07

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with the Trip Advisor community. It was our pleasure having you as our guest, and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 25 October 2013

Nice opportunity to see a family operated New England chain. Lovely room (king-size bed) with fireplace and extra large TV. Large and comfortable. Very nice breakfast. Even received a "whoppie-pie" at check-in. Nice touch. Would definitely stay here again on our next New England trip.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank wp2015
Shawn B, Manager at Fireside Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2013

Thank you for your review. We work very hard to ensure that our guests enjoy their stay and we are always happy to hear that we were able to do just that. We look forward to your next visit.