“My new home away from home!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Fireside Inn & Suites

and 1 more site!
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Lebanon
West Springfield, New Hampshire
“My new home away from home!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 January 2014

Just wanted to make sure I shared my wonderful experience at this hotel...the service I received as soon as I walked thru the door was very friendly and inviting...not to mention the overwhelming beauty that captured me..the place is absolutely beautiful with a nice warm fireplace to help comfort us in this cold time of year!...I was given a few different options of rooms...all at reasonable rates to my surprise...so I chose the room with a king size bed...a fireplace(think I thing for fireplaces this time of yr..lol).... And the best was this amazing massaging chair!..my room was very clean and comfortable!..so being very pleased thus far I thought I'd try the dinning area for some dinner...again very beautiful homey feeling...menu..many options..prices..affordable..portions...more than enough..I needed a doggy bag...quality was absolutely delicious...FYI I had the Cajun chicken Alfredo and I will def have it again it was amazing!..so then the next morning the breakfast buffet was to die for I was so shocked with all the options to choose from...free breakfast with all these options that just doesn't happen free is usually cereal and maybe a stale donut and cold coffee..lol...well not here the options ranged from cold or hot cereal..variety of Danish..toast..bagels..English muffins..fresh yummy fruit..pancakes and waffles that u make fresh right there...different juices to choose from and the hot buffet with fluffy eggs...bacon...home fries...and there was an amazing quiche....everything that I tried was fresh hot and delicious...the waitstaff was warm and friendly and funny to boot...coffee was fresh hot and tasty and she kept my cup full!..just in the time I was sitting there I saw the also friendly kitchen staff come out many times to check the buffet food and kept it full rotated and fresh...Needless to say I had an amazing visit and will def pass this along to all my friends and family and look forward to staying again!..thankyou fireside for an amazing stay!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
4 Thank Charity E
Shawn B, Manager at Fireside Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 20 January 2014
Hello Charity E,

Those massage chairs are wonderful and the food in the restaurant, especially the breakfast buffet, is amazing. There is nothing like it in the area. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and opinions with us. We look forward to seeing you again. Hopefully in the near future.

West Lebanon, NH

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (91)
  • Hebrew first
Brownsville, Vermont
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 January 2014

Where should I start? 1.Great Location for shopping. 2.Rooms are clean, comfortable, and a TV with a remote!! 3. Breakfast buffet was fantastic. 4.Waitstaff friendly and a little funny. 5. Very stylish cook's, pants were the talk of the table!! 6.Not your typical hotel. 7.Just a great place to stay at a affordable price, Can't wait to visit the Fire Side Inn again.. Until next time, Stay safe,Stay healthy,and continue to do what you all do, Because you all do it well!!

Room Tip: ask about the massage chair.. Once your in it, you wont want to get out!!
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank blueerik
Thank you for sharing your experience with the Trip Advisor. I agree, we do have a wonderful facility and the restaurant is amazing as well. The new chef has done wonders with the menu, and the atmosphere is unparalleled. Thank you again for sharing your experience. We look forward to your next stay with us.

nj
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 January 2014

Can't say enough about this great place. Warm, friendly, hospitable staff. Loved the lodge feeling of the accomodations. Easy access from the Interstate. Excellent breakfast every day. Coffee, cocoa or tea in the lobby was a nice touch. Plentiful perks.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank hojonal
Shawn B, Manager at Fireside Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 4 January 2014
Thank you for posting your review of The Fireside Inn & Suites on TripAdvisor. We appreciate your kind words and look forward to your next visit.

Galloway, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 January 2014

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank hojonal354
Thank you for your kind words. We value our guests and employees are strive for the friendly atmosphere that you spoke of. Thank you for choosing the Fireside Inn for your lodging needs. We look forward to your next visit.

Burlington, Vermont
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 December 2013

Was having surgery at Dartmouth, so stayed the night before since I live out of the area. From the minute we checked in I knew we made the right decision. It was beautifully and warmly decorated for the holidays. The staff worked with us as far as the number of days for the reservation since I did not know when I would be released from the hospital. They even gave us whoopie pies when you checked in. Come-on, who does that? There is a restaurant on the premises so we did not have to leave once we checked in. We had a lovely dinner with a complimentary glass of wine.

I could go into surgery knowing my spouse had a warm, comfortable place to stay, and would have a free, full breakfast before she headed to the hospital. It truly was a lovely place and we would stay there again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank vthereandnow
Shawn B, Manager at Fireside Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 27 December 2013
Thank you for your kind words. We hope you have a safe and happy New Year, and look forward to your next visit.

Fireside Inn
Orwell, Vermont
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 November 2013

This is by far on of the best places we have ever stayed. They have updated some of the rooms (not sure how many as we usually have our rooms in the same section) but the rooms are always clean. We usually book through the website as they have awesome deals including a dinner voucher. Dinner and breakfast (included) are always good. And it's great to come to a place that has the same staff and know you will get great service. Two of our favorite things that we only find at this hotel are a messaging chair in the King premium rooms (they also have a fireplace in these rooms) and a pool that is ALWAYS a perfect temp!!! When ever we want to get away from home we go here and stay 2 nights because we have a hard time leaving after just one night. Just stayed here on 11/19/13 but due to me getting sick had to leave a day early but my husband is counting the days till I can make up the stay.

Room Tip: The King premium rooms have a fireplace and messaging chair!
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Farmersue38
Shawn B, Manager at Fireside Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 2 December 2013
I couldn't agree with your review title more! Thank you for your kind words. We look forward to your next visit.

Connecticut
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 November 2013

First, I'm not a hotel snob. All I want is a warm room, a comfortable bed with fluffy pillows and a tasty breakfast (preferably free) - Fireside Inn has all that and more. Recently I stayed at a well-known posh place in Florida- small room, no fridge, no microwave, no free breakfast ($8 for a bagel and coffee, no refills) at more than twice the price of the Fireside Inn. Here I had a huge room, with a really comfortable king sized bed, huge flat screen TV, fridge, microwave, Keurig coffee maker, a selection of tea and hot chocolate (in the lobby). Was the carpet dated? Probably but I wasn't buying the place, just sleeping there. The breakfast was better than the average free breakfast with both sausage and corned beef hash the morning I was there, plus both a pancake and waffle machine (which the kid in me really appreciates).

The area isn't exactly resort-worthy but it's very convenient. As it turned out, I forget a few items and being next to Walgreen's was handy. The only thing I didn't like was the shower- it was a little low for a tall person, but the water was plentiful and hot. I would definitely stay here again if I happen to be traveling in the area.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank jfd07
Thank you for sharing your thoughts with the Trip Advisor community. It was our pleasure having you as our guest, and we look forward to your next visit.

West Lebanon, NH
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lebanon
Hampton Inn White River Junction
White River Inn and Suites
White River Inn and Suites
#6 of 8 in White River Junction
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites White River Junction
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suit...
#3 of 8 in White River Junction
Baymont Inn & Suites West Lebanon

Been to Fireside Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!