US$179
US$233
US$201
US$102
US$86
Hotel Coolidge(White River Junction)
US$130
US$117
Comfort Inn(White River Junction)
US$102
US$93
ComfortInn
Six South St Hotel(Hanover)(Great Value!)
US$194
US$166
Six South
  • Restaurant
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsmassage chairbreakfast buffetwhoopie pielumber yardsausagehot tubroom was cleanoff the highwayfish ponddining areaindoor poolwi finew hampshireupon checkfront desk stafflarge tvpleasant stay
Reviewed 19 January 2014

I booked with them by phone just a couple of nights prior to our stay and settled on a reasonable rate offered by them. The entrance was a bit tricky to find at night but I really liked the lamps leading you into the property. Yes...it is a bit dated but I liked the firplace as you enter and the water feauture/greenery area in the dining area. I was greeted by a gentleman at the desk who immediately questioned the rate we got and left the desk to check on it. This was not an acceptable beginning to our check in. If this was the rate confirmed on the phone and by my email confirmation, it shouldn't be an issue. He couldn't find anyone so he let it go, then proceeded with our check in. Our room was a king and it was roomy. The bath was a bit small but the bath and body works products made up for this. Everything was clean but as other said, a bit dated. The TV was huge and worked well. K CUP green mountain coffee and whoopie pies at check in also gave it a nice touch. We cringed when we saw 6 buses in the lot filled with students. The solution...the a/c - heating unit. We love places that have one that has the fan "on" setting. We put it in fan high and it ran all night providing "white noise" that allowed us to sleep through the night.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Hopsing-NH
Shawn B, Manager at Fireside Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2014

Thank you for providing your feedback. I recall the front desk agent confirming your rate with me. I apologize for the inconvenience. This wasn't done to question you, rather our system, as with all computers, there can be a "glitch" from time to time, and the desk agent wanted to be sure that you were receiving the rate that you were quoted. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your accommodations, and the amenities. We are constantly making improvements to the facility to ensure that our guests receive a friendly, clean, and comfortable experience. Thank you again for your feedback. We hope to be welcoming you back, the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 16 January 2014

Just wanted to make sure I shared my wonderful experience at this hotel...the service I received as soon as I walked thru the door was very friendly and inviting...not to mention the overwhelming beauty that captured me..the place is absolutely beautiful with a nice warm fireplace to help comfort us in this cold time of year!...I was given a few different options of rooms...all at reasonable rates to my surprise...so I chose the room with a king size bed...a fireplace(think I thing for fireplaces this time of yr..lol).... And the best was this amazing massaging chair!..my room was very clean and comfortable!..so being very pleased thus far I thought I'd try the dinning area for some dinner...again very beautiful homey feeling...menu..many options..prices..affordable..portions...more than enough..I needed a doggy bag...quality was absolutely delicious...FYI I had the Cajun chicken Alfredo and I will def have it again it was amazing!..so then the next morning the breakfast buffet was to die for I was so shocked with all the options to choose from...free breakfast with all these options that just doesn't happen free is usually cereal and maybe a stale donut and cold coffee..lol...well not here the options ranged from cold or hot cereal..variety of Danish..toast..bagels..English muffins..fresh yummy fruit..pancakes and waffles that u make fresh right there...different juices to choose from and the hot buffet with fluffy eggs...bacon...home fries...and there was an amazing quiche....everything that I tried was fresh hot and delicious...the waitstaff was warm and friendly and funny to boot...coffee was fresh hot and tasty and she kept my cup full!..just in the time I was sitting there I saw the also friendly kitchen staff come out many times to check the buffet food and kept it full rotated and fresh...Needless to say I had an amazing visit and will def pass this along to all my friends and family and look forward to staying again!..thankyou fireside for an amazing stay!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
4  Thank Charity E

Hello Charity E,

Those massage chairs are wonderful and the food in the restaurant, especially the breakfast buffet, is amazing. There is nothing like it in the area. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and opinions with us. We look forward to seeing you again. Hopefully in the near future.

Reviewed 14 January 2014

Where should I start? 1.Great Location for shopping. 2.Rooms are clean, comfortable, and a TV with a remote!! 3. Breakfast buffet was fantastic. 4.Waitstaff friendly and a little funny. 5. Very stylish cook's, pants were the talk of the table!! 6.Not your typical hotel. 7.Just a great place to stay at a affordable price, Can't wait to visit the Fire Side Inn again.. Until next time, Stay safe,Stay healthy,and continue to do what you all do, Because you all do it well!!

Room Tip: ask about the massage chair.. Once your in it, you wont want to get out!!
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank blueerik

Thank you for sharing your experience with the Trip Advisor. I agree, we do have a wonderful facility and the restaurant is amazing as well. The new chef has done wonders with the menu, and the atmosphere is unparalleled. Thank you again for sharing your experience. We look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed 1 January 2014

Can't say enough about this great place. Warm, friendly, hospitable staff. Loved the lodge feeling of the accomodations. Easy access from the Interstate. Excellent breakfast every day. Coffee, cocoa or tea in the lobby was a nice touch. Plentiful perks.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank hojonal
Shawn B, Manager at Fireside Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2014

Thank you for posting your review of The Fireside Inn & Suites on TripAdvisor. We appreciate your kind words and look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 1 January 2014

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank hojonal354

Thank you for your kind words. We value our guests and employees are strive for the friendly atmosphere that you spoke of. Thank you for choosing the Fireside Inn for your lodging needs. We look forward to your next visit.