US$101
Residence Inn
US$203
US$108
US$108
Hotel Coolidge(White River Junction)
US$162
Comfort Inn(White River Junction)
US$173
ComfortInn
All reviewsmassage chairwhoopie piesbreakfast buffetbaconlumber yardhot tubroom was cleandining areaoff the highwayfish pondindoor poolwest lebanonwi fibit datedfront desk staffupon checkan upgrade
Reviewed 23 October 2017

Oct 21, 2017. Stayed one night and found the staff very friendly and efficient. Did not have reservations but we were accommodated in a very nice room with 2 Q beds on the main floor. Our room overlooked the swimming pool which was being used by quite a few very well-behaved young people. Our buffet breakfast was good with lots to chose from - Ok, the sausages were a bit different but overall I think we were well served.

Stayed: October 2017
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

While the hotel has a really cool atmosphere in the main hall... all the other halls smell very strange and our room looks as though some sort of beast tried to claw it’s way out. We are very disappointed considering the views. The pool is cool but closes a little early and the breakfast was horrible... the coffee tasted gross as well as the sausage, eggs, and biscuits and gravy. I do know that this is an economy hotel but the breakfast was worst than a free continental breakfast at a motel. The only reason it has two stars instead of one is that the beds are clean! So at least there is that...

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 October 2017

We stayed here from 4 days. It started out poorly and just got worse. We arrived late but still had to give my granddaughter a bath. The plug in the tub wouldn't work. The one positive about our pretty awful stay were the people who work for the inn. When things went wrong, and they went wrong a lot, the people were helpful and kind. Someone came right down and after working quite a while got it fixed.

Every day we stayed here we came back to the room to lots of things undone or done poorly. They never brought enough hand towels or washcloths. The front desk had to run them down when I would call every evening when we returned. The last day in fact they didn't even do our room. Our "do not disturb" sign was hanging on the door inside the room as we left but when we returned somehow there were another two "do not disturb" signs on the floor in front of our door and the one still hanging on the inside of our door. The maid didn't make up our room. The housekeeping problems are pretty small compared to the other problems we had.

One night my daughter was awakened to a strange man standing in the door of the connecting room. The access door to the rooms was unlocked. As soon as the large scary man closed the door my daughter attempted to deadbolt the connecting door and was unable to. I slept through this, but was awakened by the same people playing loud music. I called down to the front desk and the front desk man came right up and asked the people to turn it down. As I said the people were the only bright spot in this whole terrible stay. I admit after hearing about the strange man coming into our room I had a hard time sleeping in that room.

We were only staying one more night, plus it was peak foliage time and it would have been nearly impossible to find a room anywhere else, so we stayed one more night. Unfortunately that was the night we found the cockroach. As I said things went from bad to worse. I have never been happier to leave a place in my life.

One more bright spot, again the staff. When I spoke to a manager about the man coming into our room, the inn only charged us for 1 night even though we stayed 4 nights, as a way to compensate us. They also sent someone up to be sure the connecting door was locked.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Lois R
Reviewed 16 October 2017

We spent one night in this hotel. On arrival at our room we found a huge gash in the headboard, like someone had taken a knife to it, and the curtains were drooping one side as there were no curtain hooks. The room looked rather unappealing, even though it had the biggest TV I have ever seen in a hotel room!! On the plus side the linen was super soft and the bed extremely comfortable.
Even though the walls are pretty thin, we had a good night's sleep, and we woke up feeling refreshed.
Breakfast was very good indeed, with lovely service from the Servers. There was hot and cold food, and all plentiful and delicious.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed at the Inn from October 9 - 10. We chose it because it is about mid way between Manchester, Vt and Woodstock. The people are great, our room was clean and the bed was quite comfortable. Don’t miss the breakfast.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple