“A fan favorite”

15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“A fan favorite”
Reviewed 19 July 2013

Can't beat this destination. We have been coming here for years. We only get a chance to make it up to New Hampshire once or twice a year but we always make time for a tasting. I prefer the spirits over the wine but they have a wonderful port wine. They have certainly developed an impressive line-up of wines and spirits over the last couple of years and appear to continue to do quite well. We always buy too many bottles... We had to get their new rum and get some of the last of the old port bottles before they disappear for good. Although I can get better moonshine in North Carolina :) I liked giving theirs a try. I enjoy their gin and they are getting a better brandy every year.

Keep up the good work and we'll see you next year !!

Visited July 2013

Sandwich, Massachusetts
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Delicious Treats to treat yourself to.”
Reviewed 9 July 2013 via mobile

I have been a dedicated loyal customer and fan, for the past 3+ yrs. And their products, whether its Wine's, Spirits or Accesories are superb quality!! ( in fact me and my Fiance' are instructed to BRI g Flag Hill Wine, down the families for Thanksgiving, driving thru the North Fork of L.I. NY to bring NH wine to a bunch of NYers, such a rewarding thrill we get displaying either their vignole or Cayuga White!!!

Visited May 2013
Concord, New Hampshire, United States
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Good wine, good atmosphere”
Reviewed 8 May 2013

I highly recommend a visit to this winery. The atmosphere is rustic but classy and there is a cute little store in there with unique gifts. The wines are great. I love the apple, apple cranberry, raspberry and the vignoles. My only complaint is that they stopped making their strawberry wine. The staff is always friendly too. Definitely check it out.

Visited September 2012
Massachusetts
74 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 135 helpful votes
“Wonderful All the Time!”
Reviewed 18 February 2013

As a LONG time devotee of Flag Hill, I can't believe I haven't reviewed it before. I drive an hour and a half to visit there many times a year. Sometimes it is to purchase some of their excellent wines and spirits, sometimes to attend one of their unique and flavorful wine dinners which run on the months they aren't booked solid for weddings. Frank and his staff do a wonderful job and make it abundantly clear why we should support and help grow these local enterprises. Go to Flag Hill and enjoy!!

Visited February 2013
New Hampshire
70 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 129 helpful votes
“Unique charming NH winery, distillery”
Reviewed 28 December 2012

I have been a Flag Hill fan for years. I'm thrilled to see the well-deserved thriving of this local hot spot. Great wine, food, staff, special events, testing and tours.

Visited November 2012