“Good Pizza”

Price range: US$10 - US$15
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 25 May 2014

We bought a pizza and took it back to our condo. Ordered the Greek Pizza Large size and the two of us couldn't finish it. The crust was not oily as with some pizza and there was a nice amount of toppings. There's three pizza restaurants in Lincoln. A young man at the grocery store said he liked this one the best (ask a local). We were not disappointed.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

We, my husband and I, had sandwiches. He had Italian Cold Cuts, and I had the House Special Steak and Cheese. They were both very good and we will be back to have them again. Several people stopped on the way out to pay complements to the employees.

Reviewed 11 April 2014

I ate here with my son. It's important to think of this place as a "take-out" pizza and sub joint that just happens to have a few tables. There is no table service. The chef just puts the pizza on the counter, you pick it up and take it to your table. When we asked about appetizers, they didn't have much beyond garlic bread. But, the pizza was pretty good. So as long as you have reasonable expectations, this place is entirely satisfactory, but certainly not a memorable experience or one that I would seek to repeat until I had tried all of the other options in town.

Reviewed 19 March 2014

Nice pizza and sub shop
The pizza is very good and made quick
Toasted subs are great when you find them
Best for take out

Reviewed 9 March 2014

We stopped here to get dinner as take out. The pizza was great. The young lady behind the counter was a bit on the cranky side. Food was made quickly and was very good.