US$187
Indian Head Resort(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$244
US$195
White Mountain Motel and Cottages(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
US$106
The Kancamagus Lodge(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$141
Mt. Coolidge Motel(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$127
The Village Of Loon Mountain(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
US$176
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$148
US$141
InnSeason Resorts Pollard Brook(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
US$271
US$200
Agoda.com
The Lodge at Lincoln Station Resort(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$166
US$142
All reviewshot tubpresidential suitefull kitchenliving roomfree laundrynew hampshirewhite mountainstexas toast eaterymovie theaterexercise roomwithin walking distancenice big kitchenoutdoor poolboth bedroomsdunkin donutsmoose tourlarge bedroom
Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

We love are Bluegreen and if it had not been for BG we would probably have not come here! We are just spent the last 12 days at South Mountain in Lincoln, New Hampshire.  This was our first extended stay up in this part of the country and it is some of the most beautiful parts of the country that I have seen.

The resort is first class, from the ladies who checked us in to the rooms to the common areas it is all super nice. Two pools & hot tubs (inside and outside) and the inside one is two stories --- nice.  There is also an exercise room and game room.

If you've never been up here before get away from the beach, get away from the Smokies and come to the 'White Mountains'.

We were in the presidential suite and I must say I thoroughly enjoy the media room above anything else. In fact I ask my wife if there was a way to back it up and take it home with us. Unfortunately she said no.

If you want I truly relaxing vacation, a gorgeous spot with awesome amenities and things to go do* then you need to come to South Mountain.

*COG Railroad to Mt. Washington, Moose tour and simple sightseeing.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 May 2018

Anyone who selects this resort will be very pleased with the accommodations, staff, amenities, and nearby restaurants such as LaVista, the Common Man, Black Mountain Burgers, and Gordi's. There is a 24-hr. Price Chopper nearby. Sights not to be missed are the Flume Gorge, COG railway to the top of Mt. Washington, and the Moose tour.

Review collected in partnership with RCI
BluegreenCares, Manager at South Mountain at Bluegreen Vacations South Mountain, Ascend Resort Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Hello billpoejr, Thank you for staying with us at Bluegreen Vacations South Mountain. We are pleased to hear that you found our resort to be great! We are also happy to hear that you enjoyed the accommodations, staff, amenities and the nearby restaurants. We hope that you can stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 22 May 2018

Great experience with RCI, the South Mountain resort and the location! Beds were comfortable, the place spotless, amenities nice, the staff very helpful and courteous. So much to do around there with a great small town feel...loved it!

Review collected in partnership with RCI
BluegreenCares, Manager at Bluegreen Vacations South Mountain, Ascend Resort Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

Hello Irmabeecher, Thank you for staying with us at Bluegreen Vacations South Mountain. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were comfortable in your accommodation! We hope that you can stay with us again in the future!

Reviewed 19 May 2018

I am a bluegreen owner and am not always a fan of their properties, this one renewed my faith. Beautiful and new looking in the middle of the small town of Lincoln. My room was perfect, I am a believer in bigger is better and I was thinking only 600 sq feet seemed small when I booked but I went with it. Best use of sq footage I have ever had. A kitchen /living room entry then a separate bedroom -my hubby and I sleep different schedules and I really need a separate area for dressing or watching TV when he goes to sleep on me. This was that set up. It had a large bathroom with a shower large enough for two and a separate, very deep soaker tub. It also had the separate toilet, so one person can continue their shower and one can use the facility if need be. Bathroom opens from both the kitchen and bedroom , so when he was sleeping, I could fix a snack, watch TV, use the bathroom or get dressed and put on makeup etc if need be--so as you might have noted, I am a fan of the layout. The place has a great fitness center, an inside pool with a two story hot tub (an up and down section) and a small game room if you like pinball or arcade games ( and frankly I do from time to time). Staff could not have been nicer, faster or more helpful. Location is near moose watching office (the guys who go out and show you moose for a fee) a grocery store, which we needed because off season, if you are out passed 9 there are no restaurants, and go out of the parking lot and take a right you are on the moose highway (known as the Kanc). They had other services and activities but I am not much of a joiner (I have my own plans) so I really can't give you a rundown. Could not have been more pleased with the facilities. Also, while I did not have laundry machines in my room, I had them next door (lucky coincidence) (you may want to ask for it if you need it -it is very convenient to be right next door). For the record I called this a midrange hotel, I am not a good judge of the price range because I am a bluegreen owner and I paid with minimal points as if was off-season, so judge for yourself based on area and season.

Room Tip: I would ask for balcony away from main street just for the view, maybe the back higher floors
1  Thank treehuggersfriend
BluegreenCares, Manager at South Mountain at Bluegreen Vacations South Mountain, Ascend Resort Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2018

Hello treehuggersfriend, Thank you for staying with us at Bluegreen Vacations South Mountain. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay and that the layout of your accommodations were ideal for you and your husband! We hope you will stay again soon!

Reviewed 12 May 2018

The South Mountain Resort was very nice and has a friendly and helpful staff. It's in a great location with many outdoor attractions in the area. If you like the outdoors, you will like this resort. They have both an indoor and outdoor pool and both are well kept.