“Best Coffee in Town!!”

Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
“Best Coffee in Town!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

I always stop in here for a hot coffee. The employees are friendly and it's great to have the option of REAL coffee in town. They also have baked goods that are fantastic too. Love this place.

Diana M, Owner at Half Baked & Fully Brewed, responded to this review, 30 July 2014
Thank you for stopping by. Hope to see you again soon!!

massachusetts
“Fantastic for GF and DF eaters!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014

They made me one of the best soy lattes north of Concord, and had a great gluten and dairy free breakfast to boot! Ended up going there nearly every morning of my trip, because it was someplace I could count on for good food within my dietary needs.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank capojd
Thank you for stopping in. We really do try to have something for everyone. Hope to see you the next time you are in Lincoln.
Sanford, Maine
“Excellent coffeed and breakfast sandwiches”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014

It seems that a lot of breakfast restaurants are not open on Wednesdays in Lincoln. We ended up here and are glad we did. The sandwiches and coffee were great.

Visited July 2014
Diana M, Owner at Half Baked & Fully Brewed, responded to this review, 17 July 2014
We are also thrilled that you stopped and gave us a try. Thank you.
See you next time!!
Providence, Rhode Island
“Great coffee and Great Service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014

I googled coffee shops Saturday morning on my phone and this place came up. So glad it did. I love my coffee in the morning and I am not a fan of franchise coffee shops. This place had great coffee, self serve and many flavors also had ice coffee. Refills were 1$ a day with the same cup which I thought was very nice. I got my husband a sandwich which he must have enjoyed since he didn't offer any to me . They had many food options in the freezer, gluten free options as well. I will definitely remember this place on my next trip to Lincoln.

• Visited July 2014
Thank you for stopping in, we are thrilled that you found everything you needed with us.
Look forward to seeing you on your next trip.
Charleston, South Carolina
“Great great coffee and offerings”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2014

I had a tall latté and the girl made a pretty design on top. That says a lot. Friendly and colorful people join in the fun every day. Never a dull moment there! Their freezer abounds with homemade food - we tried the lasagna and it was dee-lish.

Visited April 2014
I am so happy that you had the opportunity to try the lasagna. Thank you for stopping in.