“Was ok for a overnight stop”

Rodeway Inn Lincoln
Ranked #3 of 3 Lincoln B&B and Inns
Reviewed 17 July 2012 via mobile

Stopped there for a overnight stay because price was right. Looks like it was renovated on the outside recently. Room where clean but not spotless. Outdated inside the rooms. Stains on bed spread . As we checked out we where across the street having breakfast and watched cleaning lady/office clerk going into rooms to clean. Never seen her going in or out with bed sheets. Makes me wonder if beds are changed. . Will make my concern known to motel chain office but doubt anything will come from it.

• Stayed: July 2012

Reviewed 9 July 2012

For resting and showering, it was just fine. The price wasn't that bad.The location is perfect, just down the road from Whales Tail, Clarks Trading Post, Franconia Notch, the Lost River, and much more

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank dedecaster
Reviewed 2 July 2012

This was the WORST hotel experience that I have ever had! The hotel clerk stated that my reservation was cancelled when i went to check in after I had received numerous emails from Expedia reconfirming and guaranteeing my reservation. My room was prepaid well over a month in advance and I felt that this hotel was dishonest and up to something and I had to fight with them for nearly and hour and a half before they would give me a room to stay in that I had paid for. I also was unable to reach the Expedia customer service during all of this due to high call volume which made matters worse. The hotel clerk was very rude and unaccommodating to us and had changed her story several times regarding when and why our room was cancelled which led me to believe they were definitely up to something shady! They are not to be trusted! And to make matters worse the next day, just a little while after checkout when we were using their pool, someone that worked their said that "checkout time is at 11 and if you are staying that night you cannot use the pool" and was very rude. Beware and DO not stay here!!

4  Thank JenniferLynnMA
Reviewed 18 June 2012

For serving the purpose of sleeping after a long day hiking and driving, this was just fine. My boyfriend and I stayed for 2 nights, the room was clean, unfortunately the lighting could have been a wee bit brighter. For resting and showering, it was just fine. The price wasn't that bad considering it was Bike Week.
The location is perfect, just down the road from Whales Tail, Clarks Trading Post, Franconia Notch, the Lost River, and much more.

Reviewed 14 June 2012

For what it costs, it was as expected. It's not fancy, but it got the job done and was convenient to the attractions that I was in the area to see.

Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 June 2012

Found a worm in the bed, the blanket had moth holes in it, the towels were gray not white (a lot of bleach is in order), They were very very empty but would not take my AAA cause it was BIke Week, Not very nice people at desk, they don't answer the phone you have to go down to ask any questions, bathroom is tiny.. all in all very yucky

Room Tip: Don't stay here period.
1  Thank Susan M
Reviewed 10 June 2012

I needed a place to stay for one night to do some hiking and this hotel was one of the cheapest. I was a little worried due to some bad reviews, but I found it quite OK. I stayed in one of the queen rooms off to the side, and it was pleasant enough. A bit dated, but clean. The windows could be opened, always a big plus. The pool is nice and deep and it felt refreshing after a day of hiking. Don't bother with the "breakfast" though. Worst I have seen. Undrinkable coffee, "juice" that was mostly water and I didn't even want to touch the stale rolls. I don't know how they can call that breakfast. They have wireless internet (get password at reception) but I couldn't connect for some reason. Other than that, I had a great night's sleep and generally enjoyed my stay there.

Room Tip: The queen rooms are located in a separate row off to the side, by the swimming pool. I liked that.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo