“Nice hotel”

Rodeway Inn Lincoln
Ranked #3 of 3 Lincoln B&B and Inns
Reviewed 22 July 2012

I liked this hotel because we had a good view of the mountains for a very good price. The people at the office were up when we booked a couple extra nights, and woke up when we lost the key. I would go again!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Craig K

Reviewed 19 July 2012

We had a queen room off to the side. The room was a good size and very clean, although a bit musty before we aired it out. The bed was very comfortable. Housekeeping was inconsistent for the less important things like coffee packs and clean glasses over our 3-night stay. The breakfast was basic to say the least; the coffee tasted watered down; the bagels were fresh.
go there for a snack before you go somewhere for a 'real' breakfast! The location is perfect, minutes away from the big sights. The pool was great for cooling down at the end of a busy day.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank SylvieSoleil21
Reviewed 17 July 2012 via mobile

Stopped there for a overnight stay because price was right. Looks like it was renovated on the outside recently. Room where clean but not spotless. Outdated inside the rooms. Stains on bed spread . As we checked out we where across the street having breakfast and watched cleaning lady/office clerk going into rooms to clean. Never seen her going in or out with bed sheets. Makes me wonder if beds are changed. . Will make my concern known to motel chain office but doubt anything will come from it.

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed 9 July 2012

For resting and showering, it was just fine. The price wasn't that bad.The location is perfect, just down the road from Whales Tail, Clarks Trading Post, Franconia Notch, the Lost River, and much more

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank dedecaster
Reviewed 2 July 2012

This was the WORST hotel experience that I have ever had! The hotel clerk stated that my reservation was cancelled when i went to check in after I had received numerous emails from Expedia reconfirming and guaranteeing my reservation. My room was prepaid well over a month in advance and I felt that this hotel was dishonest and up to something and I had to fight with them for nearly and hour and a half before they would give me a room to stay in that I had paid for. I also was unable to reach the Expedia customer service during all of this due to high call volume which made matters worse. The hotel clerk was very rude and unaccommodating to us and had changed her story several times regarding when and why our room was cancelled which led me to believe they were definitely up to something shady! They are not to be trusted! And to make matters worse the next day, just a little while after checkout when we were using their pool, someone that worked their said that "checkout time is at 11 and if you are staying that night you cannot use the pool" and was very rude. Beware and DO not stay here!!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank JenniferLynnMA
Reviewed 18 June 2012

For serving the purpose of sleeping after a long day hiking and driving, this was just fine. My boyfriend and I stayed for 2 nights, the room was clean, unfortunately the lighting could have been a wee bit brighter. For resting and showering, it was just fine. The price wasn't that bad considering it was Bike Week.
The location is perfect, just down the road from Whales Tail, Clarks Trading Post, Franconia Notch, the Lost River, and much more.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 June 2012

For what it costs, it was as expected. It's not fancy, but it got the job done and was convenient to the attractions that I was in the area to see.

Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple