It's not a five-star, but it was definitely a respite for weary travelers. The units do have private owners, so it's possibly a crap shoot on what room you will get. Ours was fantastic and very clean. They also have a laundry on site, which was very useful since we were doing a road trip through New England. It was nice to have a break and get some washing done.
Overall, we were very happy with the accommodations. If you are looking for simple, convenient, and cost effective, this is the place for you. Please don't go expecting a trendy, five star place. This isn't it - but it's perfect for families, friends, and budget travelers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in beautiful Lincoln, NH, you’ll find The Lodge ideally situated next to the crystal clear Pemigewasset River. Choose us as your vacation destination and home base for all your adventures this season! We are just a short drive from many White Mountain Attractions. Hiking, biking, skiing, shopping, and some fantastic restaurants are just outside our doorstep. Make yourself at home in our deluxe rooms and suites and simply relax and enjoy the many amenities right here at our resort! Seasonal lodging packages are always available to help you get the most out of your vacation budget. Bring the whole family to enjoy the fresh mountain air and all the White Mountains have to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline and Hotel.de so you can book your The Lodge at Lincoln Station Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge At Lincoln Station Hotel Lincoln
- The Lodge At Lincoln Station Resort New Hampshire - White Mountains