“Great Hotel Room”

The Lodge at Lincoln Station Resort
Ranked #14 of 20 Hotels in Lincoln
Reviewed 18 August 2013

We stayed in a hotel room at this condo/hotel resort. The room was beautiful. We were surprised to find a coffee pot with coffee in the room. We had been traveling for several days and needed to do laundry. I asked the front desk at check in if they had a guest laundry. He told me where to find it. The room was large with several washers and dryers. They were very efficient and I had my laundry done in and hour and one half. Everyone we came in contact with were extra nice to us. Suggestions were made for where to eat and discount coupons were provided for several things around town.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for The Lodge at Lincoln Station Resort

Reviewed 13 August 2013

No service on my cell phone, so I expected the phone in my room to work. I tried to use it but did not work. I told the front desk clerk and her response was "Some phones do not work and the manager disconnected them". I am pregnant so god forbid if something happened how did they expect me to contact anyone or dial 911? VERY inconvenient! Tv turned on but no volumne? Fridge in room was rusty. Room needed ALOT of work. Pool had to much chlorine and the smell was to strong. The front desk people did not seem to care about the guest. There was no way you could contact the front desk from your room so if I was on third floor I would have to walk all the way down to the front. We were told one thing from one person and another thing from another person. Keys did not work and the lady did not know what she was doing. She made them and went back to room and still did not work. We were told we could move checked a room then decided to move and it was another lady and she said its to late now to move. DO NOT recommend this place to ANYONE.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 July 2013

The front desk gave me an unmade room. The Hotel does not have a bar. Actually, it's not a hotel, it is a bunch of run down studio apartments. When I cancelled, they still charged me $169., even though they're service and ammeneries were undoubtably awful.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 2 July 2013

the guy behind the desk was sweet and had a great sense of humor. Room rocked. Beds comfy & clean. Shower was great. my son loved the game room.the guy behind the desk was sweet and had a great sense of humor. Room rocked. Beds comfy & clean. Shower was great. my son loved the game room.the guy behind the desk was sweet and had a great sense of humor. Room rocked. Beds comfy & clean. Shower was great. my son loved the game room.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 June 2013

We stayed here for 1 night and found the resort easely . We were surprised when we were allocated a condo with a fully kitted out kitchen. The bed was comfy the food was great as we cooked it our -selfs. We had a swim in the pool and a walk in the well groomed grounds . Free Wifi was available.Would have liked to stay a little longer . Friendly and homely it feels a home frome home. Can recommended.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 June 2013

Stayed here for two nights during tour of New England. Little studio was perfect four short stay - well kitted out kitchen and facilities at the resort were good . staff were really friendly and helpful. All in all would recommend this inn to stay in

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 June 2013

Have been to the property several times as well as many other hotels in lincoln (as did have a season ski pass).

The hotel is nice and generally in good condition. Best part are the grounds, nice indoor pool, and variety of rooms. you can get a basic room, a studio with a kitchenette, up to a one or two bedroom. While rooms are clean and nice, property is starting to get a little run down. My biggest complaint are hidden fess for reservations. They add up. As of now there is a 10% lodge fee + some $2 fee. Made me feel like I was booking a flight on Spirit airlines.

Overall, having stayed many places in Lincoln, the reason to stay here is because you can get a loft or 1 / 2 bedroom unit for the family with a kitchenette, and with indoor/outdoor pools.

For real luxury you might want to try either of the Inn Seasons resorts or the Mountain Club which is part of Loon.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple