“Information is misleading”

Ranked #13 of 20 Hotels in Lincoln
Chicago Heights, Illinois
“Information is misleading”
Reviewed 24 August 2013 via mobile

We booked a room with a queen size bed and a double size(for 3 adults and 1 child) When we got in the room the queen size was a pull out couch. When we approached the desk we were told that's all they had and didn't even make an attempt to compensate us. For the amount of money we paid we were ripped off.

Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank Sewfastnow

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Jefferson City, Tennessee
Reviewed 18 August 2013

We stayed in a hotel room at this condo/hotel resort. The room was beautiful. We were surprised to find a coffee pot with coffee in the room. We had been traveling for several days and needed to do laundry. I asked the front desk at check in if they had a guest laundry. He told me where to find it. The room was large with several washers and dryers. They were very efficient and I had my laundry done in and hour and one half. Everyone we came in contact with were extra nice to us. Suggestions were made for where to eat and discount coupons were provided for several things around town.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Fall River, Massachusetts
Reviewed 13 August 2013

No service on my cell phone, so I expected the phone in my room to work. I tried to use it but did not work. I told the front desk clerk and her response was "Some phones do not work and the manager disconnected them". I am pregnant so god forbid if something happened how did they expect me to contact anyone or dial 911? VERY inconvenient! Tv turned on but no volumne? Fridge in room was rusty. Room needed ALOT of work. Pool had to much chlorine and the smell was to strong. The front desk people did not seem to care about the guest. There was no way you could contact the front desk from your room so if I was on third floor I would have to walk all the way down to the front. We were told one thing from one person and another thing from another person. Keys did not work and the lady did not know what she was doing. She made them and went back to room and still did not work. We were told we could move checked a room then decided to move and it was another lady and she said its to late now to move. DO NOT recommend this place to ANYONE.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 July 2013

The front desk gave me an unmade room. The Hotel does not have a bar. Actually, it's not a hotel, it is a bunch of run down studio apartments. When I cancelled, they still charged me $169., even though they're service and ammeneries were undoubtably awful.

• Stayed July 2013
NYC
Reviewed 2 July 2013

the guy behind the desk was sweet and had a great sense of humor. Room rocked. Beds comfy & clean. Shower was great. my son loved the game room.the guy behind the desk was sweet and had a great sense of humor. Room rocked. Beds comfy & clean. Shower was great. my son loved the game room.the guy behind the desk was sweet and had a great sense of humor. Room rocked. Beds comfy & clean. Shower was great. my son loved the game room.

Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Bristol, United Kingdom
Reviewed 30 June 2013

We stayed here for 1 night and found the resort easely . We were surprised when we were allocated a condo with a fully kitted out kitchen. The bed was comfy the food was great as we cooked it our -selfs. We had a swim in the pool and a walk in the well groomed grounds . Free Wifi was available.Would have liked to stay a little longer . Friendly and homely it feels a home frome home. Can recommended.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
inverness, scotland
Reviewed 26 June 2013

Stayed here for two nights during tour of New England. Little studio was perfect four short stay - well kitted out kitchen and facilities at the resort were good . staff were really friendly and helpful. All in all would recommend this inn to stay in

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple