Many of these reviews reference a hotel but these are essentially condos rented out so one room might be very different than the one next to it. Our room had flat screen TVs, fully equipped kitchen, artwork on walls, like staying at someone's house. Our friends staying next door had a very basic hotel like setup. Find one of these more comfortable rooms and pay the difference to stay in the river side, it's worth it! Have stayed here multiple time, have not experienced anything negative that some other reviews mention.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in beautiful Lincoln, NH, you’ll find The Lodge ideally situated next to the crystal clear Pemigewasset River. Choose us as your vacation destination and home base for all your adventures this season! We are just a short drive from many White Mountain Attractions. Hiking, biking, skiing, shopping, and some fantastic restaurants are just outside our doorstep. Make yourself at home in our deluxe rooms and suites and simply relax and enjoy the many amenities right here at our resort! Seasonal lodging packages are always available to help you get the most out of your vacation budget. Bring the whole family to enjoy the fresh mountain air and all the White Mountains have to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your The Lodge at Lincoln Station Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge At Lincoln Station Hotel Lincoln
- The Lodge At Lincoln Station Resort New Hampshire - White Mountains