“Exceeds all your expectations”

The Lodge at Lincoln Station Resort
Ranked #12 of 20 Hotels in Lincoln
Boston, Massachusetts
“Exceeds all your expectations”
Reviewed 12 February 2014

We booked at The Lodge based on a previous experience from our friends last year and had a bigger group this time around. We all had, at the very least, an excellent experience overall. The location is perfect, less than a 3 minute drive to Loon Mountain. There is a shuttle if you desire not to drive. The front desk staff, or as they like to be called, the girl, the gal, and the guy, are all great. They have an indoor pool and hot tub to relax in after a nice day at the slopes. The rooms are comfortable, and the price is very reasonable for what you get. I have to say that we will definitely make The Lodge, one of our frequently visited spots from now on.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Julio610

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Tewksbury, Massachusetts
Reviewed 31 January 2014

Was a unit owner for almost 20 years, and always thourghly loved all my trips up to the area in any season. Unfortunately, economic times forced me to sell my unit, which I really miss having it!

Great location with lots to do any time of year, right on the Kancamagus highway. A drive up the Kancamagus highway brings you into the White Mountains National forest with lots of hiking trails, and scenic views for great photo ops.

Staff at the Lodge are very personable and accomodating. Great ameneties!!!

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Regina S
New York City, New York
Reviewed 26 January 2014 via mobile

You love to ski and do outdoor activities during winter time, cook and bring your own healthy foods, enjoy the scenery in every balcony of your room, this is the perfect place for you, with kids or none, I am inlove with their living area with the lovely fireplace as I and my other friend sip our favorite Czech beer after we enjoyed our dinner at the number 1 restaurant in town- Gypsy Cafe and visited the first Northeast Ice Castle in Loon Mountain Resort, my wife's always told me that she had her best sleeping time here. Very close to everything... Bring your whole family here and you'll never go wrong, enjoy what white mountain could bring to you , every bit of it..!

• Stayed January 2014
1 Thank Jun J
Shrewsbury, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 November 2013

We enjoyed our two nights here. Staff are so important to a place and we found the staff here very friendly and helpful. The room was clean which is all you really want. A lovely part of the country. I'm missing it!!!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank GHMShrewsbury
UK
Reviewed 2 November 2013

We arrived at the Lodge after driving through the Kancamagus Highway in the fall. The welcome at this accommodation was warm and friendly and the receptionist provided good information as to where to eat and other visitor information. Our large room was well equipped with a full kitchen, TV and free wifi. Typical of many ski resorts in this area. There was plenty of parking and at the rear of the In. Was a River with really scenic views. Our room was comfortable and warm and above all was clean and tidy.
We would certainly stay here again.

Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Steve1724
Oakham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 20 October 2013

This was more of a time share than a hotel but the room was clean and adequate. No restaurant on site but a few to choose from nearby, walking distance in fact.
My husband lost his credit card and the lovely lady on reception was so helpful and got permission from her boss to phone the UK to cancel card, she then proceeded to give us both a hug to make us feel better - it did!! Thank you

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank wishgranter
Southampton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 9 October 2013

Whatever you read on hereis based onpersonal opinions coloured by personal circumstances. I had read some reviews about the lodge prior to arriving and felt that I had made a mistake staying here. When I arrived the welcome was warm. I was given a good brief on the acommodation and the local area. The room was great. I thought that all of the bad press was unfounded. It is within feet of a great diner. I went out the next day. I arrived back at just after 4pm that afternoon to find that my room had not been serviced. The excuse was that the housekeeping member had to go home to see to their daughter. We all have to respond to family issues occasionally, but at a place this size surely one of the othrr team members could have picked up the slack. In fairness the reception guy did offer to make oured himself, but the issue was wider than that. How about the bathroom, the trash etc. It felt almost as if they got half way there then gave up. I think this hotel, and the management ned to see that close enough is not good enough.

Room Tip: Make sure you check the room before you pay.