We stayed here for two nights in a condo' owned by a family from Easton, MA. The condo was booked for us by City Tours Maine.
The one we stayed in (C110) overlooked the river/ rapids with fantastic views of the mountain. The condo was very clean, superbly fitted out to a high standard and felt like home from home. We would happily stay there again and recommend to family & friends.
We ate at Gordi's on the recommendation of the lady on the front desk and it was so good we went back the next night too! If you want a friendly sports bar feel with good food and range of beers then look no further. It's also three minutes walking from the Lodge so no nominated drivers required.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in beautiful Lincoln, NH, you’ll find The Lodge ideally situated next to the crystal clear Pemigewasset River. Choose us as your vacation destination and home base for all your adventures this season! We are just a short drive from many White Mountain Attractions. Hiking, biking, skiing, shopping, and some fantastic restaurants are just outside our doorstep. Make yourself at home in our deluxe rooms and suites and simply relax and enjoy the many amenities right here at our resort! Seasonal lodging packages are always available to help you get the most out of your vacation budget. Bring the whole family to enjoy the fresh mountain air and all the White Mountains have to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your The Lodge at Lincoln Station Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge At Lincoln Station Hotel Lincoln
- The Lodge At Lincoln Station Resort New Hampshire - White Mountains