“Enjoyed Restaurant”

The Grille at Woodwards Resort
Reserve with OpenTable
The Grille at Woodwards Resort is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #26 of 46 Restaurants in Lincoln
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 October 2013

Did not stay at the Resort, but only ate at the very nice restaurant. I enjoyed my prime rib better than the sample of my wife's steak. The prime rib was the special and cheaper than the steak. Both, were very good.

Reviewed 2 October 2013

We were trapped at a nearby motel with choice of here or a pizza/pasta place over the road. Go to the pizza/pasta place! The appetisers tasted like they were cooked days ago and warmed over. My steak ordered medium well came leaking blood all over the plate (medium well means pink in the middle, not bloody in my book). It tasted ok but could not eat it all, the baked potato was lukewarm and also seemed like it had been cooked and sitting around a while. Vegetable was mushed butternut squash - I loathe the stuff but we were not offered an option. Partner had similar complaints and it was not cheap - captive audience with no alternatives.
Not planning to return if we are ever in the area again.

1  Thank Sooz0702
Reviewed 1 October 2013

I was here in the last couple of years for a school trip to go skiing, from Belfast. Now due to the nature of the trip we were kept separate from the rest of the guests and had our own dining room and no menu to choose from, no complaints there though as the food was fantastic!! Our waiter, Aaron, was also extremely friendly and always knew how to make us laugh as well as always catering to our needs and going that extra mile for us! The facilities were also very good and the indoor pool and fitness suite, especially the Sauna was great for getting out of the cold winter air. The game area was also very good and kept me among others entertained for hours on end, and I even came a close second in the pool tournament!! The rooms were pretty basic but still they had everything we needed and the beds were comfortable enough too. I had an absolutely fantastic stay and would love to come back again only on my own/friends so I can enjoy the amenities more freely and have more scope to do what I want as oppose to being restricted by the school. Thanks for the fantastic stay and making us feel so welcome!

Reviewed 30 September 2013

Cheryl was a great waitress and recommended, quite correctly, the rib....it was excellent.
Overall a good night out in an otherwise unpromising area

Reviewed 28 September 2013

My boyfriend and I came up for the Scottish Highland games last weekend and spent two nights. I have absolutely no complaints. The staff was friendly and accomodating, and the grounds were very well kept. We had the pleasure of enjoying the Prime Rib dinner Saturday night and it was delicious. If you eat breakfast at the restaurant, don't forget to save a piece of toast to feed the ducks, so much fun. While the Inn is not located directly "downtown" Lincoln it is just a short drive away and a much more reasonable option pricewise. And you can't beat the year round indoor pool and hot tub. We sprung the extra money for a suite and it was WELL worth it. You get a pull out couch for extra sleeping space as well as a kitchen with full size refridgerator, for an extended stay you can't beat it.