We had the pleasure of staying at the Kancamagus Lodge with our two young children. We chose a deluxe room, upon the advice of Leo, and it was just right for our weekend away. We purchased a Groupon and were delighted when there were many other families with young children there to enjoy such a reasonable get-away. The whole property is incredibly family friendly and impeccably maintained: the swingset, the basketball court, the pool, the game room, and the fire-pits. The location is ideal, right on the main drag, allowing for plenty of places to choose from for breakfast, lunch and dinner, as well as being right around the corner from Clarks Bears and Hobo Station. There is also a grocery story and NH State Liquor Store, as well as a Rite Aid, should you forget anything you may need! We enjoyed dinner at Brittney's, sitting outside gazing up at the mountains. What a treat it was to spend some time together in such a delightful place. We look forward to going back again next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kancamagus Lodge is a family owned and operated lodge in the Heart of the White Mountains. Offering clean, comfortable, non smoking rooms, sorry pets are NOT allowed. Indoor Pool, Game Room, and on Site Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotel.de and getaroom.com so you can book your The Kancamagus Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Kancamagus Hotel Lincoln
- Kancamagus Hotel Lincoln
- Kancamagus Motel Lincoln
- The Kancamagus Lodge Lincoln, New Hampshire - White Mountains