Our family of four stayed at the Kancamagus Motor Lodge for two nights over Memorial Day weekend. We were greeted by friendly staff and a spotless room. I loved sleeping with the windows opens breathing in the mountain air. The kids loved the indoor pool that we had all to ourselves and we enjoyed the sports bar adjacent to the pool. We ate breakfast at Brittany's cafe and were treated to large portions of pretty good food. On the negative side, the rooms were a bit small but there were bigger rooms available at a higher rate. Also, the pool was a bit cool for me but the kids didn't seem to mind. We are told that kids eat free but we were charged full price at breakfast and at the sports bar when we ate dinner. Overall I would recommend this motel to those visiting the White Mountains, it was clean and very conveniently located to Franconia Notch State Park and Clark's Trading Post. Give it a try, you won't be disappointed in the value!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kancamagus Lodge is a family owned and operated lodge in the Heart of the White Mountains. Offering clean, comfortable, non smoking rooms, sorry pets are NOT allowed. Indoor Pool, Game Room, and on Site Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Kancamagus Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Kancamagus Hotel Lincoln
- Kancamagus Hotel Lincoln
- Kancamagus Motel Lincoln
- The Kancamagus Lodge Lincoln, New Hampshire - White Mountains