“Dog and owner approved!”
Review of Pemi Cabins

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Lincoln
Pemi Cabins
Dover, New Hampshire
“Dog and owner approved!”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

This is my new favorite place to stay! The reviews and website are very accurate. The owners are wonderfully friendly. Cabin 3 was the perfect place to stay for a tranquil, clean and affordable get away for my dog and I. The location can't be beat; situated amongst the mountain tourist spots and the best NH hiking available. I loved being able to hear the river no matter where I was in the cabin. My dog felt quite at home and loved borrowing the doggie blanket the owner provided. I can't wait to go back again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (95)
Reviewed 6 May 2014

I stayed at Pemi Cabins the weekend of May 3, 2014. I felt very welcomed and truly enjoyed my room. My room was "Echo Lake" and it looked like it was recently renovated with beautiful pine boards. The room itself was very clean and the bed comfortable. I brought my 2 dogs with me for my short stay and they were welcomed as well with their own towel for swimming and a blanket of their own for the bed. My dogs and I will be going back for our next quick getaway. Thank you!

Room Tip: Choose "Echo Lake" if you need a queen bed, fridge, stove and a coffee maker. Very nice!
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Foxboro, Massachusetts
Reviewed 29 April 2014

We love staying at the Pemi Cabins! Cozy, friendly, close to hiking trails and attractions, affordable and pet friendly. Especially love the sound of the river at night. You can't help but relax when you stay here.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank 77Sherry
Woburn, Massachusetts
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Great owners , friendly and wonderful rustic cabins that are very clean, calming effect by the water just puts you in a state of relaxation.
A place I love to return to every year with my family and dog !

• Stayed April 2014
Allenstown, New Hampshire
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Pet friendly cabins near local attractions for a reasonable price. I was glad it was the off season because it is in an area that might be more congested in the summer with the water park right across the street. Convenient to Woodstock and Lincoln. We loved making a fire in the fireplace. The bed was comfortable. The screened in porch oversees the rushing Pemi river.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Laval, Canada
Reviewed 8 April 2014

My boyfriend and I rent a cabin with our two pugs last week-end. I used the web site to do my reservation, and it worked well.

The cabin was clean, good smelling (even if this is a pet friendly cabin) and match perfectly the description.

Very well located and quiet place. People at the reception are kind.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Tortue_a74
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 18 March 2014

We had a great time. We love Lincoln and have stayed a few other places but this was definitely our favorite. We also brought our dog which was nice. He was allowed to stay in the room in his crate while we did activities. The snowmobile rental company was within walking distance of the cabin. definitely coming back!!!!!

• Stayed March 2014