Riverbank Motel and Cabins
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$110
US$131
US$119
Hotels.com
US$76
The Kancamagus Lodge(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
US$86
Profile Motel & Cottages(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$78
US$120
US$115
TripAdvisor
Parkers Motel(Lincoln)
US$75
White Mountain Motel and Cottages(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
US$80
Indian Head Resort(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$105
The Lodge at Lincoln Station Resort(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$120
Travelocity
All reviewswasher dryerthe riverclarks trading postfull kitchenwithin walking distancecoffee makercottagesummer
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 October 2011

If you are looking for inexpensive lodging, this is the place for you! We stayed in one of the motel rooms; large room with kitchenette. Very clean! Walls are thin and you do hear muffled sounds from the adjoining rooms. This motel is perfect for those of us who are not looking for a 5 star resort, but a place to relax after a long day of hiking. The Sunny Day Diner, just a short walk down the road, is a must for breakfast. Great food, service, and reasonably priced. The Riverbank is on our list of places to stay when visitng the White Mountains.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Teresa M
Reviewed 14 August 2011

Have stayed here on numerous occasions and will return again. This place is not a 4-star luxury hotel, it is a very clean old-school motel in the White Mountains of NH.If that is what you go in expecting you won't be disappointed. There is no lounge, no food service...you get an outdated but very clean motel room that is priced just right. The furnishings seem to be circa 1970, the towels are not large and fluffy, there are no toiletries besides small bars of complexion soap.
The beds are quite comfy...coming from someone with a bad lower back.
They have free Wi-Fi (make sure to ask for the code at check-in).
All the units have AC that works quite well.
I have sometimes heard people in the next unit - but not during the summer stays the AC must drown out the noise.
To Note:
They do not take credit cards - we always use cash not sure if they take check.
The Pemi Cabin is indeed a mobile home. it is not a "cabin" but it does have a kitchen, living room, 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and even a washer dryer.
The motel units and the Pemi Cabin are on one side of the road. The check in unit and the other "cabins" are on the other side of the road. Each area has easy and close parking. The cabins have parking right in front of each unit. The motel unit shares a common lot in front of the unit. And the pemi cabin has its parking right outside of the unit.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank iluvgreen
Reviewed 30 May 2011

The rooms and cabins are wicked clean...Friendly staff! We initially booked for two nights and ended up staying a third. We had to change from our cabin to our room because the cabin had been booked and we received the hotel room for 57.00. That's right..57 bucks for a hotel room with a kitchen...Two minute walk to Clark's Trading Post...We love Lincoln and Riverbank and will return soon!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank megvt1
Reviewed 22 February 2011

We stumbled upon this place because there were no other options for this particular weekend. The price was awesome so we couldn't complain about that. The room was clean. They're nothing special, but then again we don't need much when we travel. The walls are thin so you do hear everything going on around you. Traffic noise wasn't bad and with ear plugs we slept pretty well. My only complaint was that there were no extra pillows in the room and it was not clear to me where to go to get any. We managed to get through it.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 January 2011

I don't think when you check in here that you should go in expecting a 5 star hotel. But when I opened the door, my friends and I did not expect to find such a nice quality room. Yes it's a bit old, but it's quite clean, beds were pretty comfortable, and I honestly couldn't complain about a thing. The owner went above and beyond, and was helpful with anything we needed. I can't figure out what the people who rated this place so low are talking about. I never have had a bad stay. My friends and I always stay here in the winter because the rates are so low. And the location is unbeatable. For a budget skier like myself, under $50 a night and smack in the middle between Waterville, Loon, and Cannon, this place is skier paradise. I am very excited to be heading up here again in the morning. Riverbank Motel, you are the greatest!

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled with friends