“Incredible service from the entire staff”
Review of Days Inn Lincoln

Days Inn Lincoln
Ranked #15 of 20 Hotels in Lincoln
New Hampshire
“Incredible service from the entire staff”
Reviewed 20 September 2012

This is the 10th year our retired group has had a 3 day reunion at the Beacon. The Clermont Family has owned this resort for over 40 years, and most of the staff have been with the Beacon for most of those years. As I look at a few of the terrible reviews, It brings me back to some very negative unhappy people I have known in my life, that you could not please, period. They seem to always find something to complain about.
The rooms, swinning pools, dining room and entertainment ballroom, are fantastic. You can park your car for 3 days and walk to every part of this resort.
From the owner and his wife, to the front desk, to the dining hall and entertainment hall, you could not ask for more delicious food and entertainment, not to mention the incredible service given by the entire staff wherever you are in the Beacon. We thank them for another great reunion and will certainly return in 2013.
Norma and Sid Carlson

Room Tip: You will certainly enjoy your stay at the Beacon
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
Exeter, New Hampshire
Reviewed 15 September 2012

We have stayed at the Beacon on several occasions during ski season. They often have the best deals around. Their rooms are clean and the staff is always attentive and more than willing to help out. The owners are very friendly and concerned about their guest. We enjoy eating in the dining room, we especially like the breakfast and oh yes and desserts!! We have been to several events in the large ballroom and they have been very successful and enjoyed by all. We always return during the season because we know that it is consistent and will be treated well.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
Medford, Massachusetts
Reviewed 12 September 2012

I would just like to thank all the people or now friends at the beacon resort for a great after labor day special.not only was the place great but the food well let's just say glad my pants were loose coming as they were not leaving, the prime rib and fillet were mouth watering, and lobster bake great, but all the buffet food that went with it topped of with the lemon maraine pie did it. and the entertainment was also good. plus we were so close to everything, cog rail 30 min north conway rail, flume plus no crowds, I cant wait to back again next moth for the change of the leaves and do 5 hour train ride thru the mountains. I am fasting now for dinner then , again thank you all there see you next month.
tony Iantosca not afraid to use my name lol thanks ED and Ann

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank fandt47
MA
Reviewed 11 September 2012

We have been going to the Beacon for 21 years fo r" Mt. Melee Corvette Weekend" We enjoy our selves so much that a few years ago we started going up for the Christmas Tree Weekends...The Kids love it !!! We also added New Years Eve on to our Adventures to the Beacon...If people did their homework they would see that the Deal just can't be beat!!! There are very few places you can go away to and still feel at home...Eddy & Ann Margaret make you feel right at home...The Hot tub is AWESOME...It has so many jets that go all the way around you can't help but relax in it...although Some people think that the air Purifier they have there is suppose to be part of the hot tub...Oh My..maybe "Patti" made their drinks to good and it fogged up their eyes....All I can say is Kudos to the Staff at The Beacon...We'll Be Back

Room Tip: We are partial to the poolside rooms
Reviewed 11 September 2012

Just wanted to say Ive been staying at the beacon periodicly now for 20 years now and all I can say is that the rooms are cozy and clean the owners are the nicest people you could ever wish to meet and the food is absolutely amazing... I will be staying there again for sure

• Stayed September 2012
Gilmanton, New Hampshire, United States
Reviewed 11 September 2012

I have been going to the Beacon Resort in Lincoln, NH since 1989. A very friendly atmosphere as either the people are family or they have been there long enough to become family. Ed and AnnMargaret are the most wonderful hosts, and continually provide the best accommodations and food available. I have a big appetite and never leave the table wanting more, be it breakfast lunch or dinner. I also like the idea that everything you need is there. Either relaxing by one of the pools, a coctail in the lounge, dining, entertainment, and finally a comfortable room for the night. I hope to be able to continue going there for many more years!

Concord, New Hampshire

Dear Beacon Staff - Thank you for a great weekend. My family and I loved
getting away. This was a perfect place to take my family, and even my 18
month old grandson had a blast outside in the play area and of course in
the pool. Our trips to Clark's Bears and other activities in the area where
easy to get to from the resort.

The food at Dad's was delicious and plentiful. The wait staff didn't miss
a beat and they were very accommodating to a young child, helping to
entertain him as we awaited our meals. Thank you all and I look forward to
visiting again very soon!

Room Tip: Request a room by the indoor pool
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled with family