Days Inn Lincoln
US$110
The Lodge at Lincoln Station Resort(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$120
US$141
US$119
Mt. Coolidge Motel(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
US$84
Indian Head Resort(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$105
US$76
The Kancamagus Lodge(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
US$86
Profile Motel & Cottages(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$78
InnSeason Resorts Pollard Brook(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
US$141
White Mountain Motel and Cottages(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
US$80
All reviewsbeacon resortnew ownershome friesoutdoor poolfree continental breakfastbreakfast roomice castleswhite mountainsbeds were comfortableyogurtwater parknew hampshiremini fridgeclarks trading postfranconia notchloon mountaineileen
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 August 2009

I had to write to say we absolutely loved our stay at The Beacon Resort. My husband and I had heard of the Beacon from friends who take bus trips there and love it. So we had to give it a try. We took our grandkids ages 7 & 9 and we stayed in what the reservationist called a poolside room and boy was it ever!!! Our room not only opened up to the indoor pool but the door on the otherside of our room opened up to the outdoor pool. The kids were in heaven. The room was very clean and had a brandnew mattress and flat screen tv (my husband loved that). The nice lady who checked us in let us know we were getting a newly renovated room, and that the whole place was being updated and we were impressed. We bought the meal plan, it was such a great deal, the kids got to eat for free and we could choose from the whole menu. I had the salmon one night and the chicken oscar the 2nd night, my husband tried the prime rib and the filet mignon..the food was delicious and plentiful. The grandkids loved the pancakes and french toast at breakfast. Each night there were activities for the kids and entertainment and dancing for us. We had a ball. The Beacon is so close to everything we wanted to see...we spent a day at Clarks Trading post and another day in Franconia Notch. We only had two nights away, wish we could have stayed longer. A special thank you to Fay at the front desk for all her help with our reservation and all her wonderful suggestions of things we could do with the kids. We plan on coming back with our friends this fall on their bus trip...We can't wait!!!

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 July 2009

I just returned home from the Beacon Resort. We have been going to this resort for 5 years now as a family of 22. My mother-in-law and Father-in -law take the entire family away each year. We always have a great time because we are all together. This year was no different. However the resort, if you can call it that, is absolutely discusting. The rooms stink like smoke, mildew and must. The floors in the rooms and resort look like they are never cleaned. I paid close attention this time to them and noticed that each day when we went down to breakfast the same dirt was on the carpets as the day before. The main bathroom in the lounge/ dining area had a clog in one of the toilets one night and it still remained the following evening at dinner time. I was just appauled. So here is the last comment I have. We went to breakfast on Sunday morning and My husband and I upgraded form the continental to the menu to get some omelets. We have never had a problem with the food before (it is never really that good to begin with but not spoiled) I took a bite of the omelet and the ham tasted like it was spoiled. So I sent it back and they brought cheese omlets. THey seemed a bit frazzled but this is a usual occurance there. We got our new omelets, ate them and enjoyed our day. The waitress was very nice and even told us about a great candy shop to visit. Later on that evening we were gettting in line for the clambake buffet and I made a comment to the hostess about if the win was part of the buffett too. I of course was joking and her reply to be was, "You probably need some after your breakfast this morning" THis was stated in a very rude way. I was not happy at all. Then one of the older women there got so impatient with my daugher in the line that she made her cry. I personally would never EVER return there again but it is a family weekend. We are in the process of finding better accomadations with friendlier owners.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 July 2009

My parents just returned from a one night stay and they provided the same comments I've just read about . . . unclean rooms, old and outdated, childish Lion King puppet show. They're not picky people, so you can believe it when they say the rooms were old and not clean. They did say they enjoyed the food. Hopefully the management is still reviewing these comments and will finally do something about it before they lose their clientel. Sometimes you have to spend money (like on renovations) to make money.

• Stayed: July 2009
Reviewed 29 June 2009

The food was very good at every meal. the service and competence of the staff was excellent. the room was o.k. but a bit dated. We had no problems. The entertaiment was good especially the second night of our stay. This was my second stay at the Beacon and hope to go again next year.

• Stayed: June 2009
Reviewed 18 June 2009

The Beacon was by far the worst place I have ever stayed at. Room very dirty. Ants in sink, dust everywhere. Could not turn on the air due to unit being so dirty and thick with dirt. Beds very uncomfortable . Sheets were worn and thin. Outdoor carpets near room were wet from the rain and smelled moldy and rotted. Friends we were with found a roach in their room.TV in room was so old that it was a brand that stopped being made about 10 years ago. TV was placed on a 'wooded box with a table cloth over the box. Entertainment was silly for adults. We had to sit on wooden horses with numbers on chest as someone called out numbers. When your number came up 2 young kids pushed your horse with you on it to another space. The one to finish first received play money. At the end, the person with the most "money" received a cheap prize such as you get at the beach when you hit the target and get a prize. Try another motel in the area. Beautiful place to vacation but not at the Beacon.!! Jean

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with friends