Typically i'm really skeptical about staying in a motel.
I'd rather pay more to be sure i was getting a clean good room and i'm typically a hotel snob with a minimum of 3 stars or more.
I stayed here recently and it far exceeded my expectations.
The owners are very friendly, the rooms were pretty big and very clean.
You could tell they really cared that their guests have a good experience.
it's located right up against a small river which is really nice and relaxing, they have a covered seating area right outside your room, a heated outdoor pool and places to sit down by the river.
it's a short drive from whatever you'd need (grocery store, gas stations, restaurants, area attractions and outdoor activities, etc.)
Sure the beds might be a little uncomfortable and the room a little dated but you absolutely can't complain for the cost.
I would definitely recommend staying here if you're in need of a room in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Riley family welcomes you to the Mt. Coolidge Motel at the entrance to Franconia Notch State Park. Located along a scenic mountain stream in the center of New Hampshire's White Mountains. Surrounded by spectacular mountain views, all area attractions are within reach as you relax in the fresh mountain air. We pride ourselves on providing very clean and neat accommodations at affordable rates. WE DO ALL OUR OWN BOOKINGS, please call !! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Mt. Coolidge Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mt. Coolidge Hotel Lincoln
- Mt. Coolidge Motel Lincoln, New Hampshire - White Mountains