Be prepared to be transported back to the classic mom and pop roadside motel of a day gone by. I remember taking road trips with my family when I was a kid in the 70's and staying at hotels just like this. It brought back so many great memories. I don't say this in a derogatory manner as it's obvious that Kevin and Vicki really love their funky/homey little motel. This place is absolutely immaculate and meticulously cared for.
We arrived late in the afternoon, I was greeted by Kevin at the front desk who after finishing the paperwork gave some great recommendations for dining in the area. Everything is within a couple miles and we ended up deciding on Woodstock Station and Brewery, Great recommendation for craft beer and a HUGE menu. Food and beer were great.
We stayed in room #3 which was huge. The furnishings were definitely retro 60's all the way down to the pink toilet in the bathroom. But this certainly added to the charm rather than detracted. My only minor complaint is the beds were a little harder than we are used to, but some like it that way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Riley family welcomes you to the Mt. Coolidge Motel at the entrance to Franconia Notch State Park. Located along a scenic mountain stream in the center of New Hampshire's White Mountains. Surrounded by spectacular mountain views, all area attractions are within reach as you relax in the fresh mountain air. We pride ourselves on providing very clean and neat accommodations at affordable rates. WE DO ALL OUR OWN BOOKINGS, please call !! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Mt. Coolidge Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mt. Coolidge Hotel Lincoln
- Mt. Coolidge Motel Lincoln, New Hampshire - White Mountains