Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
US$140
Mt. Coolidge Motel(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
US$102
The Kancamagus Lodge(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
US$141
InnSeason Resorts Pollard Brook(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$151
Agoda.com
White Mountain Motel and Cottages(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$80
Riverbank Motel and Cabins(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
US$140
The Lodge at Lincoln Station Resort(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$130
The Village Of Loon Mountain(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
US$141
TripAdvisor
Indian Head Resort(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$119
TripAdvisor
All reviewsindoor poolcontinental breakfastfresh baked cookiesyogurtbudget hotelroom was cleanoff the highwayceiling fanlincoln nhstayed two nightslincoln areaexercise roomflat screengreat place to staywhite mountainsfranconia notchjacuzzi
Reviewed 2 November 2012

I had a large comfortable clean room. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I liked the location because it was in a quieter part of Lincoln. Since I traveled with my dog I appreciated being able to pull right up to my room. Breakfast was very good. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Gwendolyn K
Reviewed 29 October 2012

This is an older hotel, but is in decent shape. The bed was a little uncomfortable. The bathroom looked well used but was adequate. The room was clean. The desk clerk was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast had a good selection. There was juice, cereal, muffins, bagels, eggs and sausage. Coffee, tea and hot chocolate were available 24 hours.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 October 2012

For a short get away I booked a room here for my boyfriend and I at the end of September. Usually I will choose another brand hotel before I choose an Econolodge but the photos looked great and our usual cabin place was booked for the date we were looking for. I ended up booking a room with a king size bed and a 2 person hot tub. The check in clerk was very friendly and efficient, the room was very clean and, contrary to other reviews, no sign of mold or mildew. (Maybe we lucked out?) We love how cozy the property is. There are hammocks and picnic tables for use in the warm weather.. we will definately be back whether it is later this season or sometime next season. We definitely recommend this hotel to others!!!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank TeaHouseQueen
Reviewed 8 October 2012 via mobile

The motel is slightly dated but overall I'm happy with my stay. The room was clean, cozy and quiet and there were no issues with anything. The staff was friendly and helpful. The continental breakfast was nothing to write home about, but that's no big deal to me. We had no issues or complaints and were completely satisfied, we'd stay again!

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank littlemooose
Reviewed 7 October 2012 via mobile

We stayed at this place last night. I didn't like this place at all. I felt they are too pricey. Beds are not clean at all and I felt the AC wasn't working properly either. Breakfast is not good either. I forgot my toothbrush and paste. They don't give them as complimentary either. But the front desk people are very friendly.

• Stayed: October 2012