“Liked the pool and hot tub”

Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Ranked #17 of 20 Hotels in Lincoln
Reviewed 11 August 2013

Room was nice and clean. Liked the balcony off the room on the 2nd floor. Fresh air in our room was nice. We did use the pool and hot tub. My husband liked the hot tub and I swam in the pool and because they were connected, we could still have a conversation. Front desk clerks were nice. Continental breakfast was good. Our only complaint is the mattress was too hard for us. We like them a little softer.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Lynn M, Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2014

Thank you for letting us know how you enjoyed your stay. We appreciate all guest feedback to help us see what we are doing well and what we need to work on. We hope to see you on your next trip to the area.

Reviewed 25 July 2013

This motel is showing its age but for the price, you really can't complain. The room was clean and the bed was warm. The pool was fine. I always stay here when I go skiing in the Franconia / Lincoln area.
The owners are very nice and seem to really care if you had an enjoyable stay with them.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 July 2013

The Room Was Very Spacious & Very Clean. The Bed Was Comfortable. The Night Desk Clerk & The Desk Clerk In The Morning Were Very Pleasant. It Was A Clean Place To Stay & The Location Was Just Right For Me.

Room Tip: Take A Trip To The Mountains!
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Theresa W
Reviewed 15 July 2013

My wife and I have been touring the eastern provinces and New England states. We have been staying at Choice hotels along the way. We are easy to please. The room had comfortable, not new beds. We stayed at this hotel for three days while touring the local mountains. It's not fancy, but, it isn't a dump either. It is a safe quiet place to come back to after a long day of sightseeing in the area. It doesn't deserve some of the criticism I've read. The fussier people should stay at the Marriott and stay away from Econo's.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 July 2013

This is my hotel of choice whenever I am in the Lincoln area. I stay here at least once a year, if not more. The rooms are clean, the staff is nice. They put out a decent continental breakfast. I have never had a problem with the beds, nor a musty smell. I enjoy staying here and will continue to do so. If I HAD to make one negative comment, it would be the double beds just don't cut it with full size adults. My wish is that they get rid of the twin beds and make ALL rooms with queen beds. I would definitely recommend this hotel to others.

Room Tip: If you have children, I recommend staying on an interior corridor so you don't have to leave the...
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank cgregory88
Reviewed 25 June 2013

This was our first visit here. It was quiet and in a beautiful location. The front desk staff was great and the room accomodations were good. I do recommend this place for a couples get away. The otel was clean and te beds were comfortable too.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 June 2013

I've stayed at a number of Econo-Lodges and this was above average. The guy at the front desk was friendly and helpful. The room was clean and cheerful. There was a bit of a "motel" musty smell. Given that this is a budget chain, the bedding and mattress were acceptable but not luxurious. The fridge and microwave were a nice touch as we are hikers and could store or trail lunches. There was also a small sitting area in the room with two comfy chairs. The indoor pool and hot tub are well maintained and nice. The breakfast was a cut above average for this chain in terms of variety. All in all, a good value for a budget chain that more than met my expectations. I would stay here again on future hiking trips to the Whites.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends