“Best burger of my life!!”

Black Mtn. Burger Co.
Ranked #3 of 47 Restaurants in Lincoln
Price range: US$6 - US$15
Cuisines: Grill
Good for: Groups, Kids, Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: We take pride in our thick and juicy Black Angus burgers - grilled over an open flame - homemade soups & salads and other mouth-watering selections from our menu here at our Main Street location in Lincoln, New Hampshire. Compliment your meal with a brewskie or a freshly-made margarita from our full-service bar as well! Here from out-of-town and searching for a place to grab a meal? Come on by - we'll take good care of you!
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best burger of my life!!”
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

Could not decide on a place as we were just hungry but burgers won with most votes...so we decide to check out some places and reviews which happen to point to Black mountain burger co. and man am I glad we did ...nice little tucked away gem (in a plaza) walked in and wasn't immediately impressed as it took a bit b4 we were acknowledged but after that hurdle all was well my family decided to have the kids meal chicken fingers and fries (free ice cream dessert), cbc special (was a grilled chicken sandwich) , a cheeseburger and I had a triple trouble burger (banana peppers, bbq sauce and jackcheese) and fries well done..I highly recommend this burger!!! The wait was not long at all and after a long day with two kids at santas village I could not have been happier...Our waitress Sophie was extremely friendly and great with the kids and even gave a few suggestions and shared some small talk which was nice and seemed happy to serve us!! All and all we were very pleased once seated and would gladly go back again...thanks for making our first visit great and look forward to many more!! (Of course I have a few nit picky issues but not about the food)...ps...The prices are very reasonable and with not many places open too late around and the portions they give they could easily charge more but instead keep it a great deal (besides not having free soda refills)!!

1 Thank Angela K

Flower Mound, Texas
“One of the Best Burgers I've Had”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Our family of 6 ate here after a morning of heavy activity and we could not have been more pleased. There was not a scrap of food left after we were done eating. We all had cheeseburgers and some of the specialty burgers and shared multiple different sides--all were delicious. It took a little longer than most burger joints I have been to, but that just tells me that they really make the burgers to order. They are also one of the most reasonably priced establishments that we ate at in the White Mountains.

1 Thank Matt E
Suffern, New York
“Not just burgers”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Don't be fooled by the name. I'm a vegetarian, and had a DELICIOUS vegetarian sandwich called Vegetable Brioche. My son enjoyed his Macaroni and Cheese and his guacamole, and my daughter loved her burger. We did have to wait for a table, perhaps because we wanted to eat outside. We found inside was noisy, and a little stuffy, and it was a nice evening outside. The price of dinner, for what we ate, was reasonable. It was worth the wait, and we'll be back!

Location wise, it's near Loon Mountain, in a shopping center with a fish restaurant. People kept coming, and were disappointed that the kitchen closed at about 8:30 PM.

• Visited June 2014
Charleston, South Carolina
“Freshest ingredients wins!”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

It is simple. When the freshest ingredients are cooked the RIGHT way, served with a smile, how can you go wrong? Indoor and outdoor seating available as well as an amazing array of more than 30 beers to choose from. Everything is priced well and oh! so dee-licious. Lots of types of burgers (beef, chicken, even bison!) with many toping to choose from to customize to your palate. Other yummy bar type food, salads and kids menu available. When you feel you need to satisfy this burger craving of yours, Black Mountain Burger is THE place to go in Lincoln, Exit 32! Don't miss it!

Londonderry, New Hampshire
“Truly excellent burgers”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

We recently found little spot while traveling through Lincoln, N.H.. We tried a 1/2 pound burger and the turkey burger. Both were cooked to perfection , and excellent. I would recommend this place highly if you are traveling through. We decided to eat outside, which made it even better.