“Nice hike off the beatin path”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Georgiana Falls

Ranked #14 of 31 things to do in Lincoln
white mountains
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Nice hike off the beatin path”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

One of my every year hikes. Its a pretty easy hike with some nice little water poles you can swim in and its never over crowded so you can kick back and just relax.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank jeepers_8

Boston, MA
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Nice Hike”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2013

Took a nice hike up to see the Falls. Trail is rough, which I appreciate. I could have used a few more trail markers to ensure we were on the right track. Overall, a nice ~1-hour hike for my family.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank MarkInBoston10
Estero, Florida
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Great short hike!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 October 2013

We found this great local hike on a NH Hiking map. Had to stop at Lincoln visitor center to get exact directions. Hike is nice and easy, not well known except by locals. Great with the fall colors.

Visited October 2013
2 Thank cookie117
Lunenburg, Massachusetts
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“WOW! Breathtaking!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 September 2013

I am so glad we decided to hike this! It wasn't hard to find (no signs, but once I found the road it was off of (a main road), there was another road called Georgiana Falls Road). The hike was hard, but I am not a hiker. And I read reviews that you must continue all the way to the top. Oh boy was that tough!!!!! Wish we had been real hikers and brought snacks and waters! It took probably 2 hours to get up and back down.....again, not an easy hike! I am glad we didn't bring our 7 and 8 year old boys! They never would have made it. But once you get to the top.....WOW! The views and the waterfalls are just breathtaking!!!!! I think I am turning into a hiker! So give it a shot! It's a good workout and the reward at the end is so worth it!!!!

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Paula M
Hanover, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Worth It! It's so beautiful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2013

Don't forget you go through the fence and under the bridge to get there (there is an opening to the gate to the right). The trail to the Left before the gate is not the way to the falls.
The way to the lower falls had beautiful cascades surrounded by forests rich in moss and mushrooms! The way to the lower falls is fairly easy, and the large somewhat flat sloping rocks around the falls are awesome for picnicking. The trail that continues to the upper falls is a little harder, but it's worth it. Follow the red markers to reach both.
Bring good gripping shoes, and drinking water. Strongly recommend bringing a camera, and a walking stick would be helpful but not necessary. Also keep in mind the trail becomes much more slippery when wet. Go on a dry day and if it rains when your there, take extra caution.

Visited August 2013