“week vacation”
Review of Common Man

Common Man
Ranked #4 of 48 Restaurants in Lincoln
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Had really good food, it was right down the road from Pollard Brook. They were only open on the weekend because the skiing season was closing until May

Write a ReviewReviews (1,292)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I went to The Common Man after reading Trip Advisor reviews, and we were not disappointed! Lovely setting, interesting twists on meals (I had a walnut crusted, apple stuffing chicken - SO delicious!) and very quick and friendly service. Highly recommend it!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My wife had a beautiful salad with some beautifully cooked steak. I had the special which was blacked chicken over ravioli over corn and bacon cream sauce. Omg it was good

Reviewed 10 May 2018

Honestly this place was anything but common. Candle lit tables and woodsy décor. For dinner expect to spend $20-40 (without alcohol). Staff was very attentive. They have a cheese and cracker table (as opposed to say a salsa bar with chips) for starters. Then they bring home made bread offerings. Hot tasty homemade rolls and some sweet breads , I think apple cinnamon were served. Our waiter checked the bread before he brought it and noted that the first one he was going to bring didn't seem fresh enough so he waited a minute for fresh out of the oven. I had walnut crusted chicken with apple stuffing and maple cream which also came with two sides. Interesting combo, I really couldn't taste the walnut crust because of all the other flavors but the dish was great. Price for that was around $18.00. My husband had the pot roast and practically licked the plate and it ran around the same price line. It came with two sides and although they offered a vegetable medley or broccoli , my husband who isn't a fan of either was also offered peas which he enjoyed (I only mention because they were so accommodating to someone who doesn't like the standard dinner offerings). The ambience is quiet and relaxing and the staff could not have been nicer. Prices are a little higher than say a Longhorn chain, but you are also in a small town and it seemed a lot more was made from scratch.

Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

The Common Man is one of my favorite places to eat in New Hampshire! Great food and great service all around! The atmosphere is so warm and welcoming. I will definitely be returning and would recommend to any of my family/friends! Thank you Common Man (Lincoln, NH)