“Very Innviting”

Ranked #2 of 20 Hotels in Lincoln
Hull, Massachusetts
“Very Innviting”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2014

After our 3rd stay at Pollard Brook we swapped out our timeshare down the Cape to stay here from now on. Everyone at this property strives for excellence, all the staff whether its housekeeping, activities front desk or maintenance and it is reflected in every aspect. The well stocked kitchen is an incentive to eat in and save, there are BBQ grills on site as well. The location is great, not far from all White Mountain attractions, but if you just want to stay onsite and relax the outdoor pool is always warm and kept very clean. We will not wait for our timeshare next year, we will stay again before the summer is over I am sure. I would have given them an excellent rating but the mattress was a little less comfortable for my liking but by no means the worst you could sleep on

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
4 Thank g-man41559

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (154)
North Canton
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

This was our second time staying at Inn Seasons Pollard Brook, and we loved it both times! This place is in a perfect location, has excellent customer service, and is overall one of the nicest places we've stayed! We WILL be back!

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

We were there during off season. If you don't have children, that is the time to go. Very quiet and not crowded. The staff was awesome. If we reported a problem, they got right to checking it out. Definitely want to go back during off season.

Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014

I stayed at the InnSeason Pollard Brook in May, and while it was raining, it didn't dampen the visit! The resort is lovely, nestled in the cozy and beautiful town of Lincoln, NH. The accommodations are very welcoming with beautiful, neutral décor.

I only stayed for one night, so I did not use many of the on-site amenities, but I did walk around and see that they offer quite a few on-site activities, including a game room, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, and daily outings.

The best part for me was the cleanliness of this resort. The accommodations were impeccably clean... the cleanest I've ever seen at a hotel/resort.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Melanie D
Dover, New Hampshire
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

I went for some R & R and first thing monday morning dumpsters banging and delivery trucks backing in first thing was loud. I have been back to Pollard Brook for years and to my surprise the unit was not clean. Hairs in the tub and up wall, dust and a bug in coffee pot and rug hadn't been cleaned. I am a timeshare owner at Pollard Brook and when I asked Friday for 11 o'clock check out on Sunday and was told by housekeeping that they couldn't let me know until Saturday evening I was annoyed. Housekeeping with exception of Monday never made it to my room until noon and later. Overall it was okay

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Jacksonville, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

Our unit was very minimal compared to other timeshares. There was a listed posted inside a cabinet with all the supplies we could request, mostly things that are standard in timeshare kitchens. It was too hard to read them, so we did without. Living room lacked any kind of appeal. A white painted Murphy bed took up one wall. Luckily we spent most of our time out seeing the beautiful scenery. I can recommend it for location, but not for any ambience.

Boston, Massachusetts
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

We traded through Interval to stay here a week just off-peak (early June). The rooms were very spacious and generally nice, nice and clean with big master bedroom, good size kitchen, and good size living area and second bedroom. Housekeeping was solid too, towels replaced every day no worries there. We were happy with the room itself. However, the exterior needed some work. Should there be a gap between the cement hallway leading to our room and the door to our room? Probably not. Also our balcony was suspect in my opinion - could have just been our lodge though (lodge across the way looked to have a nicer and safer balcony/patio area). Kiddie pool was a plus for our two little ones, and indoor pool was good also. Outside playground - not so much. The staff was helpful and nice, above average I would say. Overall a nice place that is very close to Loon and plenty to do within an hour's drive through the Kancamangus (North Conway, StoryLand, etc.). On-site dining would be a huge upgrade, not having that was a big drawback.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family