“Prime location with outstanding views and tons of amenities!”

InnSeason Resorts Pollard Brook
Ranked #1 of 20 Hotels in Lincoln
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Simply stated- We will be back! Can't say enough about this wonderful resort. Stayed with a big group and although our rooms were not together we were able to enjoy this establishment to the fullest! The staff was incredible, the facilities were outstanding! Everything was very clean! Large indoor and outdoor pool, picnic tables, grills, tennis court, playground, hot tub, kiddie pool, arcade, and all located in the heart of Lincoln.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank kcortave

Reviewed 5 July 2014

Beautiful place...staff friendly and very accommodating. Clean and comfortable rooms, grounds well kept. Location is great, many activities. Definitely a plus for an RCI resort. I would definitely go back.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank travelbugg820
Reviewed 29 June 2014

After our 3rd stay at Pollard Brook we swapped out our timeshare down the Cape to stay here from now on. Everyone at this property strives for excellence, all the staff whether its housekeeping, activities front desk or maintenance and it is reflected in every aspect. The well stocked kitchen is an incentive to eat in and save, there are BBQ grills on site as well. The location is great, not far from all White Mountain attractions, but if you just want to stay onsite and relax the outdoor pool is always warm and kept very clean. We will not wait for our timeshare next year, we will stay again before the summer is over I am sure. I would have given them an excellent rating but the mattress was a little less comfortable for my liking but by no means the worst you could sleep on

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank g-man41559
Reviewed 23 June 2014

This was our second time staying at Inn Seasons Pollard Brook, and we loved it both times! This place is in a perfect location, has excellent customer service, and is overall one of the nicest places we've stayed! We WILL be back!

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

We were there during off season. If you don't have children, that is the time to go. Very quiet and not crowded. The staff was awesome. If we reported a problem, they got right to checking it out. Definitely want to go back during off season.

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I stayed at the InnSeason Pollard Brook in May, and while it was raining, it didn't dampen the visit! The resort is lovely, nestled in the cozy and beautiful town of Lincoln, NH. The accommodations are very welcoming with beautiful, neutral décor.

I only stayed for one night, so I did not use many of the on-site amenities, but I did walk around and see that they offer quite a few on-site activities, including a game room, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, and daily outings.

The best part for me was the cleanliness of this resort. The accommodations were impeccably clean... the cleanest I've ever seen at a hotel/resort.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Melanie D
Reviewed 18 June 2014

I went for some R & R and first thing monday morning dumpsters banging and delivery trucks backing in first thing was loud. I have been back to Pollard Brook for years and to my surprise the unit was not clean. Hairs in the tub and up wall, dust and a bug in coffee pot and rug hadn't been cleaned. I am a timeshare owner at Pollard Brook and when I asked Friday for 11 o'clock check out on Sunday and was told by housekeeping that they couldn't let me know until Saturday evening I was annoyed. Housekeeping with exception of Monday never made it to my room until noon and later. Overall it was okay

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel