“Good food and friendly service”

CJ's and Brittany's Sports Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 46 Restaurants in Lincoln
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 20 April 2014

We ate here on a Saturday night near the end of ski season so there wasn't much of a crowd. The staff was very friendly and attentive. I had the balsamic chicken panini which was very good, tasteful and the chicken was moist. My husband had the haddock and it too was very tasteful, flaky and cooked just right. We also enjoyed two martinis that were excellent! We woukd definitely return to Brittany's.

Reviewed 25 March 2014

My friend and I had a $20 voucher to use at CJs so we decided we would try it out. We sat at the bar, which seems to seat around 15 or so people. It was a Monday night so things were slow, which was good. I had steak tips and mashed potatoes, I felt like they're could've been a little more meat since I was still hungry after, but overall it was good. Prices seemed pretty average and they did have a big menu. It's a pretty nice atmosphere in there, plenty of tv's to watch a game too. If I am ever in the area again I'm sure I'll stop in.

Reviewed 24 March 2014

While on an Annual 3 Day Adaptive Cycle Century Bike Ride, I stayed at the Kanc Lodge and decided to eat at Brittany's. The service was prompt, the people were very friendly and the food was very good. I recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 16 March 2014

Great place where you can both bring the kids and have a beer. Good food. Very reasonable prices. Enjoyed the raging burger.

Reviewed 20 February 2014

Otherwise known as the "Penalty Box," we ate downstairs at CJ's. Menu is extensive, which is usually a bit scary considering the relatively small size of the place, but everything was excellent. The second night, I was part of a group of 23 - a mix of adults and kids - and the service was incredible. Both nights I had the 8 oz prime rib - perfect size for me, and it tasted great. Also tried the buffalo chicken pizza which also was good, but very hot. Would definitely return!

1  Thank MannHillBeachBum