“Top notch service, excellent food”

Gordi's Fish & Steak House
Ranked #5 of 47 Restaurants in Lincoln
Price range: US$9 - US$40
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Fall River, Massachusetts
“Top notch service, excellent food”
Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

Don't listen to the cry babies on here complain about the service and food, err had a group of 13 that were seated promptly after making a reservation, the waiter was awesome and the food was fresh and delicious.... would come again in a heart beat. . Only draw back was that they got rid of the salad bar

2 Thank pslt1156

Brookline, Massachusetts
“Ski country”
Reviewed 25 March 2014

Gordi's has a new chef, a new menu and food that tastes better too. Too long the place to stop for Apres Ski and keep on going, it is worth stopping there for dinner before the long drive home after a long day on Loon.

Lowell, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not friendly!!”
Reviewed 15 March 2014

I was just unhappy with them From the minute we walked in...I went with my 2 children and husband..right when you walk in no one greets you a older lady picked up menus looked at us did not say much just are you guys all set.. no follow me or right this way...food was not good at all would have preferred subway...then as we ate leaving my husband tells thank you have a nice day and no one answered there where three people there....well lesson learned never again...

1 Thank jbenitez1
Providence, Rhode Island, United States
“Average Dinner”
Reviewed 9 March 2014

I was here with my wife and three children. The atmosphere was comfortable. The staff was friendly. The food and price were average.

York Beach, Maine
“Not friendly.”
Reviewed 8 March 2014

We came from maine to lincoln to see the ice castle and go to loon mountain. We needed a restaurant with a great kids menu. Gordis has that, however there is a disclaimer on the menu about children being quiet!!! We have a very happy one year old who loves to talk. We were rushed through dinner. Several rude comments were made by our waitress about us needing to eat quick before the baby got to loud, and she just brought our check half way through our meal with no offer for dessert. I understand if our child was crying that we may need to leave, but he was happy as could be and we did our best to keep his voice low. We felt very unwelcome and I didn't even get to eat my $20 streak because I spent my time feeding my child and then the check was brought and my dish cleared by our rude waitress before I had time to tell her I wasn't finished.....

Visited March 2014