“Best bread!”

Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Bar Scene, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Good food, excellent service, even better bread. I highly recommend their Thursday special: All you can eat fish and chips.

Reviewed 8 May 2014

$$$$ thumbs down. I felt it was too much money for a traveler's meal though we had excellent service. Much of my salad was disposed of because the plate was overflowing. My thought at the time was [if less food was unecessarily wasted, perhaps it would keep down costs]. My fish was boring. Not bad, just boring. Nice resort style place, but I'm not a fan of any restaurant seating being in view or ear-shot of the bar.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

Spent an overnight in Lincoln. We have been by the restaurant many times, but this was our first visit. The goal was to order appetizers and a drink. My son ordered a burger and fries. Fries were excellent as was the burger. Gordi's margarita was tasty although weak. My wife's cosmo. Shrimp cocktail was pricey, but the shrimp and presentation were excellent. The boneless buffalo wings had a little kickback to them (no complaints), very good. The host seated us immediately. The waitress was friendly and tended to our needs. I would recommend this to others.

1  Thank James P
Reviewed 2 May 2014

The service was great but the food was just average. The bread they provided was delicious. Overall good experience.

Reviewed 25 April 2014

our friends went and said it was a bit on the pricey side and the food was just so so wouldn't go back with all the other places around