“Perfect”
Review of Mt Liberty Lodging

Mt Liberty Lodging
Ranked #9 of 20 Hotels in Lincoln
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Have stayed here many times. It is a gorgeous spot and clean as a whistle. The owners could not be nicer.It's not fancy but it has everything you need and then some. Close to everything but still far enough away from town to be quiet and serene. The pool is terrific. Top off your day with a nice bonfire!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ginny R
There are newer reviews for Mt Liberty Lodging

Reviewed 23 January 2014

Old but gold. Off-beaten path for this place but definitely worth it. :)
Very near all the attractions as well. But if you're the poshy and non-adventurous kind, I'd recommend you not to come.
But otherwise, you'll definitely enjoy it here. :)

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Barry F
Reviewed 3 November 2013

Stayed here in August 2013 while visiting the area with 2 grandchildren for 1 night. It is very well located for attractions in the Lincoln area. It is extremely clean and a great value. It is very dated. We enjoyed the property despite a cool and drizzly day. The kids enjoyed the river and rocks. I think the pool and firepit area would be great in good weather. My disappointment was with the small size of the "sitting area" and "enclosed porch area". The porch is really not conducive for sitting in. It is more of an entry/exit way. The sitting area consisted of 2 dining type chairs, a standing lamp, dresser and tv. We managed to eat pizza and play cards by adding 2 resin yard chairs and our cooler for a table! It was crowded but we did ok. This all may not have felt so tight had we had better weather to be outside. So not really a complaint just information. I would stay here again but probably only in a cabin.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank cc41
Reviewed 30 September 2013

Wow. This shows it's age very well. Only by floor plan and style do you know this is a motel from yesteryear. I choose this place to stay while at the Laconia Motorcycle Rally. It is a bit off the beaten path for the rally but I'm was out there to ride and see the rally. The owners pride shows well. Him and his son were incredible hosts. We had a two bedroom motel room. That was great I didn't have to hear my buddies snoring. I had my window open to hear the river out back and what an incredible night sleep. By the end of the week Mt Liberty was full and mostly Canadian motorcycle travelers. Every one we met was great. I will say that the chairs in the room are not comfortable to sit in and watch TV on a rain day but as the weather is good the out doors is wonderful. Very little traffic noise even as you are between a busy two lane highway and a four line highway the other side of the river. I can't imaging staying anywhere else when I go back.

Room Tip: Biker Friendly
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Greg G
Reviewed 8 September 2013

Stayed in Cabin 5 from Sept 1 to Sept 5 and loved it! The porch overlooking the river was great to sit at and enjoy a glass of wine .Listening to the river at night was soothing for sleeping. Owners are very pleasant and will do anything to help. We started 2 campfires while there but no other guests came down. Pool is clean and great for swimming. A little tough for me to handle the rocks to the river pool. Close to everything, super market, gas, attractions. Loved it and will be going back.

Room Tip: Cabins are perfect if you want to get up in the morning and make coffee/tea and sit on your private...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 September 2013

My husband and I needed a getaway for a few days and I really wanted something different from the chain motels. Picked this from the Chamber of Commerce list. Was not disappointed. Very clean. Quiet even with kids around part of the day. We stayed at motel all day and went out in evening for dinner. Loved sleeping to the sound of the Pemi river! Owners very accommodating. Wanted to stay an extra day but they were booked up and owners let us stay on property until check in time at another motel we booked. Pool also very, very clean. Will definitely go back another time.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Kathy M
Reviewed 22 August 2013

This was our 2nd stay at Mt. Liberty and we were glad we went back. The location cannot be beat- located directly on the Pemi River with access to the river for playing in the water, sitting on the rocks and enjoying nature. We stayed in a 2 bedroom unit, with a porch on the back right on the river- it was amazing! Loved to sit out there and read and listen to the water flow. Having a teenager with us, the 2 bedrooms worked out great. The small fridge and microwave was perfect to keep light snacks and beverages. The unit was very clean and well taken care of. The rooms in this unit were not large, but were quaint. The owners were wonderfully helpful, kind and worked hard to ensure all guests were comfortable and had a positive experience. I was greatly impressed when seeing them scan the river in the evening, removing any debris or trash left behind- thank you for doing more than your part to keep the natural environment perfect for all your guests!! We didn't use the pool, but it was clean and also very well cared for. An overall great place at a great value!

I would offer one suggestion: Our room had a small sitting area with 2 padded kitchen type chairs. A nice little love seat would fit nicely there, which would help the area feel more cozy. This is in no way a complaint, merely an observation! We would stay again in that same room, as is, tonight if we could!!! :)

Thank you! We will see you again soon, I am sure!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family