“3 1/2 circles”

Dining options: Reservations
Boston, MA
“3 1/2 circles”
Reviewed 19 August 2013

This place is better than average, but not quite very good, so I'd give it 3.5 circles instead of 3 or 4. Appetizer of pastry-rolled brie with raspberry sauce was pretty flavorless; there seemed to be very little brie in it. My wife enjoyed the prime rib with the baked sweet potato, and my chicken parm was pretty good, and plenty of food on the plate. The server seemed to miss our "ready-to-order" cue of closed menus, but once the order was placed she was appropriately attentive. You never know what you're going to get in touristy areas like this, but this wasn't a bad choice at all.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank brimel

Revere, Ma.
“Best Food In The Area”
Reviewed 9 August 2013

We stayed at Indian Head Resort and have eaten here before and it was very good and it still is. I would recommend the meal plan if it fits your time slot...it includes a dinner and a breakfast for thirty dollars and kids 12 and under eat free for every adult on the meal plan. The first night I saved $40 and the second day about $30. The menu is not vacation junk..I had prime rib the first night (fantastic) and apple bourbon pork chops the next and it was great. My wife had the turkey dinner..loved it and the kids had turkey and chicken parm and for breakfast we all had the buffet. I've eaten in many of the local eateries and this is the best food hands down. Just a note the meal plan is available to guests only. Many many of the diners eating there are not staying there so that will give you an idea of the quality. Its a beautiful room with great views and a great staff...don't miss it.

Visited August 2013
Massachusetts
“Change of scene”
Reviewed 4 August 2013

This is not about our meal but what took place during our meal. We were eating our dinner when my husband looked up & said "that woman just changed a babies diaper on the empty booth next to their table" by time I turned to look she had the dirty diaper in her hand & was heading for the ladies room. I was horrified. I was very surprised that none of the waitstaff had noticed & if they had, they said or did nothing. I am pretty sure that was a health code violation. We will not be eating at the Profile again.

• Visited July 2013
3 Thank Carver2
Pepperell
“Lunch”
Reviewed 13 July 2013

We had 12 in our group this day and lunch was good but price was a choker. We sat on patio and enjoyed the views. Would go back again.

Visited July 2013
Middleboro
“Great View”
Reviewed 29 June 2013

Enjoyed dinner at Indian Head Resort. The food was very good, price was reasonable, great atmosphere and the view was very nice. Service was very good.

Visited June 2013