My boyfriend and I took a fall foliage trip to the area this weekend, we thought this place was so fun, it had great views of the mountains, right across from Indian Head Rock which is a cool thing to see and take photos of, right near everything you can hop on down into town/kanc highway/white mountains national park with a 5 min drive, or stay on route 3 and go to franconia and theres a whole bunch of sites to see there trails and waterfalls, the mountains up the road were beautiful heading from the resort toward Sugar Hill, NH a 15 min drive well worth it beautiful views!!!! The place was cozy, and fun had outdoor and indoor heated pools and hot tub, had an arcade game room, you can climb the viewing station there and get some great views/photos, staff was super friendly, room was cozy and nice, huge tvs in rooms, great view of shadow lake, free paddle boating....100% recommended for all ages!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of New Hampshire's White Mountains at the entrance to Franconia Notch State Park and Scenic Byway. 100 Open Year Round Resort Units and 50 Seasonal Cottages. Profile Dining room voted "Best Restaurant" in 2010 & 2011 Best of Chefs competition. All lodging features scenic views and 50" HDTV with over 60 HD channels. Heated Outdoor Pool and Hot Spa open all winter. Paddle boating and Stocked Trout Fishing in our private Shadow Lake. One of the area's largest Gift Shops features Old Man of the Mountain items, NH souvenirs, Native American craft work, toys, jewelry and more. Close to area attractions, tax free outlet shopping and thousands of miles of outdoor adventures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Indian Head Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Indian Head Hotel Lincoln
- Indian Head Motel
- Indian Head Resort Lincoln, New Hampshire - White Mountains