Our stay was sort of up and down. The up: our room was clean. We stayed in the building across from the main building. A little inconvenient, but not enough to go elsewhere. We ate in the restaurant on site. The food was ok. Hey, it's not gourmet, it's geared towards families. The service was ok. We felt a bit forgotten at times, but personality made up for that. The down: our toilet had that ring at the top of the water. You know, the one that forms if you don't clean it for awhile. Yeah, not good. I didn't notice until late, and we were only staying one night, so I ignored it, but informed the desk staff, after we settled our bill. They were grossed out and apologized. Ali a down was the lounge service. If we waited for a server we would never have had a drink. We had to go to the bar, both initially and for a second drink. It was far from busy, there were probably ten people there, so I have no idea why this was. We'll still go back though. We've been going for years.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of New Hampshire's White Mountains at the entrance to Franconia Notch State Park and Scenic Byway. 100 Open Year Round Resort Units and 50 Seasonal Cottages. Profile Dining room voted "Best Restaurant" in 2010 & 2011 Best of Chefs competition. All lodging features scenic views and 50" HDTV with over 60 HD channels. Heated Outdoor Pool and Hot Spa open all winter. Paddle boating and Stocked Trout Fishing in our private Shadow Lake. One of the area's largest Gift Shops features Old Man of the Mountain items, NH souvenirs, Native American craft work, toys, jewelry and more. Close to area attractions, tax free outlet shopping and thousands of miles of outdoor adventures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Indian Head Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Indian Head Hotel Lincoln
- Indian Head Motel
- Indian Head Resort Lincoln, New Hampshire - White Mountains