When my friends and I first arrived at the Indian Head Resort we were shocked at the wonderful view that we were greeted by. This resort was put in the best place in all of New Hampshire because of the beauty that was surrounding it. A beautiful lake in the back with mountains all around, and from the front of the resort you could get a great view of the Indian Head profile on a mountain. As we walked inside we were helped by a very nice man at the front desk. He booked us a room on the lakeview side and hoped that we enjoyed our stay. After getting settled in our room, we went across the street to play tennis at the tennis court, but on the way we stopped to look at some of the bungalows. We called the front desk and they sent someone over to show us one. The man who got there to show us cabins said that the front desk says that "it's like camping with HBO" for the cabins that aren't fixed up yet. The man showed us a cabin that was fixed up and it looked like a really nice cottage that someday we might stay in. So after a long day of playing tennis and after our walk around the lake, we wanted to kick back and lay down in our nice compfy beds. But once we turned on the 50 in. TVs, we felt like we were in heaven. Not only were these TVs huge, but they also were high definition, and they had high definition quality, it was so nice. The food in the dining room was very good and we got to enjoy it with an entertainer in the lounge. On the last day of our stay, we were so sad that we had to go home. The Indian Head Resort was a wonderful stay, and I would reccomend this to anybody! When next summer comes, we would love to go back there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of New Hampshire's White Mountains at the entrance to Franconia Notch State Park and Scenic Byway. 100 Open Year Round Resort Units and 50 Seasonal Cottages. Profile Dining room voted "Best Restaurant" in 2010 & 2011 Best of Chefs competition. All lodging features scenic views and 50" HDTV with over 60 HD channels. Heated Outdoor Pool and Hot Spa open all winter. Paddle boating and Stocked Trout Fishing in our private Shadow Lake. One of the area's largest Gift Shops features Old Man of the Mountain items, NH souvenirs, Native American craft work, toys, jewelry and more. Close to area attractions, tax free outlet shopping and thousands of miles of outdoor adventures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Indian Head Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Indian Head Hotel Lincoln
- Indian Head Motel
- Indian Head Resort Lincoln, New Hampshire - White Mountains