Had another great stay at IHR. Wanted a get away where I could have a drink on the porch of a cozy cabin and enjoy an easy to maintain gas fireplace. Was able to do both though it was a little warm for the fireplace. Enjoyed excellent meals at profile dinning room and had a well crafted drink at the Thunderbird lounge. Also took advantage of the hot tub and outdoor heated pool. Completed our stay the next morning by going on the paddle boats and soaking up sun on the pond. Will be back and hopefully sooner than later. They also have very nice hotel rooms, several houses, and bungalows.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of New Hampshire's White Mountains at the entrance to Franconia Notch State Park and Scenic Byway. 100 Open Year Round Resort Units and 50 Seasonal Cottages. Profile Dining room voted "Best Restaurant" in 2010 & 2011 Best of Chefs competition. All lodging features scenic views and 50" HDTV with over 60 HD channels. Heated Outdoor Pool and Hot Spa open all winter. Paddle boating and Stocked Trout Fishing in our private Shadow Lake. One of the area's largest Gift Shops features Old Man of the Mountain items, NH souvenirs, Native American craft work, toys, jewelry and more. Close to area attractions, tax free outlet shopping and thousands of miles of outdoor adventures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Indian Head Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Indian Head Hotel Lincoln
- Indian Head Motel
- Indian Head Resort Lincoln, New Hampshire - White Mountains