“Enjoyed every day.”

Indian Head Resort
Ranked #5 of 20 Hotels in Lincoln
“Enjoyed every day.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 September 2014

A good place to spend time with your family. Enjoyable for children and adults. Always something to do. Loved the paddleboats and the fireworks. Cant wait to go again.Enjoyed the adult time in the lounge. Outdoor pool and hot tub were great.

• Stayed August 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (156)
Ballston Spa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 August 2014

I had been to Lincoln before choosing to stay at the Indian Head Resort and had occasion to have a glass of wine on the deck before heading off for a hike. The view was so gorgeous that I knew I wanted to stay here for my next trip scheduled a few weeks later. I honestly thought that the rooms would be "just ok" and probably quite dated and hopefully not musty smelling. I expected nothing at all of the restaurant as overall my impression of Lincoln restaurants wasn't very favorable. It was all about the location and the view so I will to take one for the team and stay. They totally turned me around. I am a complete and total fan of the Indian Head Resort! The room was recently renovated and clean clean clean. I went with a friend who is a little bit of clean freak and even she commented on how she thought it was the cleanest shower she had ever seen in a hotel. The view we know is awesome. We had occasion to interact with the housekeeper on our floor as well as several of the front desk people. Every single employee that we encountered was downright friendly and very competent in there position. Now onto the restaurant. As stated, my expectations were wrongfully low. We had 2 appetizer type lunches with soup and shared appetizer, a full breakfast and a quick bagel and run type breakfast along with a full dinner. Everything was cooked perfectly and very tasty and fresh. Service was excellent. And the view of the lake from the dining room is unmatched. We didn't use the pool or the hottub but both looked very inviting. I did climb to the top of the observation tower. Very cool even for those of us with some height fears. View was awesome. If I was traveling with children I wouldn't hesitate to stay here. Very kid friendly. They have a kid dinner buffet that was perfect. How many times are you out a restaurant and no matter if you order the mac and cheese or the pizza or the chicken tenders for your kid, they take 1 bite and want something else? Problem solved. All of these kid friendly items on 1 buffet. You cannot pick wrong! If I ever go back to Lincoln New Hampshire again, I will not hesitate to book my stay at the Indian Head Resort.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank MFORT
Gloversville, New York
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 August 2014

we had a good time the staff was friendly and help full. the food was good and the service was good. the staff was help full and nice. we stayed in one of there cabins. for the most part all was fine. not much to say about there house keeping though, could be better.

Room Tip: the cabins we stayed in did not get wifi. they have wifi in main part of hotel.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2014

I've been coming here every single year since I was a baby... And I still love it!! A place that you can come to at every age and still thoroughly enjoy is just a sign that it's a great place and has everything for every age group. Pattleboating, swimming, and then great cabins... Perfect get away, and only a half hour from my house which to me tops the cake. I will be continuing to come here every single year probably even when I'm in my 90's since they have bingo... Lol

• Stayed August 2014
Nashua, New Hampshire
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2014

This is the first time we have stayed here- have wanted to for many years and I don't now what took us so long-so many things to do, we took our 8 year old grand daughter with us- very family oriented, staff friendly and helpful, food reasonably priced and delicious, service first night was slow but the rest of the time was excellent, had both very clean indoor and outdoor pools, free paddle boats and fireworks which we watched right from our balcony. The room was clean and comfortable, king size bed and a sleeper chair for the little one. Terrific location for outdoor activities. Will differently return.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Saint Johnsbury, Vermont, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2014

Had another great stay at IHR. Wanted a get away where I could have a drink on the porch of a cozy cabin and enjoy an easy to maintain gas fireplace. Was able to do both though it was a little warm for the fireplace. Enjoyed excellent meals at profile dinning room and had a well crafted drink at the Thunderbird lounge. Also took advantage of the hot tub and outdoor heated pool. Completed our stay the next morning by going on the paddle boats and soaking up sun on the pond. Will be back and hopefully sooner than later. They also have very nice hotel rooms, several houses, and bungalows.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Malden, Massachusetts
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2014

My family and I stay at Indian Head Resort for a couple of times a year for the past several years. There are many attractions in the area that allow your family to have fun and have an enjoyable stay. The resort itself is very family oriented and has many amenities. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful and the room itself is modern and clean.The resort also has an indoor/outdoor pool and hot tub. The restaurant has a varied menu with a top of the line chef. I especially like my stay during the fall. The foliage is absolutely stunning and cannot be beat. Overall my stay at the Indian Head Resort is always a good time and I have had many great memories from staying there.

Room Tip: Upper level rooms are quieter.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with family