My family and I spent Labor Day weekend here and had a fantastic time. The rooms were great with a well equipped kitchen. The outdoor pools were great, fabulous view from our porch and my boys had a blast at the adventure park. The breakfast was huge, there were pancakes, french toast, eggs, potatotes, fresh fruit, etc. Maxwell served us at the breakfast buffet and he was very attentive and he also was very friendly and served us by the pool in the afternoon. He told us about the history of the place and all the renovations. It was beautiful and clean and we loved ever minute of staying there. It was nice to have the suite with a separate bedroom and bathroom. Our boys loved the built in beds and enjoyed their privacy in their area. The two bathrooms were really nice to have with the 4 of us.
We will definitely be returning again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A vacationer's paradise, the beauty, hospitality and convenience of The Mountain Club on Loon is unrivaled. Nestled at the base of New Hampshire's most popular ski resort, The Mountain Club on Loon offers a delightful array of amenities and activities on-site or within a very short walk. Here you will find a luxurious spa and health club, two delightful dining options, and refreshing pool and hot tub. There's also a covered parking garage available so there's no need to worry about your vehicle during your vacation. While staying at The Mountain Club on Loon, awe-inspiring views will make your everyday world a distant memory. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Mountain Club On Loon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mountain Club On Loon Hotel Lincoln
- Mountain Hotel On Loon
- Mountain Hotel Lincoln
- Mountain Club Loon
- Mountain Club On Loon Lincoln, New Hampshire - White Mountains