My wife and I stayed here for a couple of days. We were given, what I can only presume (from previous reviews) a refurbished room. The room was neat, tidy and bed was comfortable.
The maid service did clean and tidy the bathroom, but didn't manage to make the bed!
We had booked the room on the Hotels own website, so were given vouchers for Breakfast and Diner in the hotel. These were great as the evening meal that we had only cost us approx £10.
The hotel is in a great ski in, ski out position.
The only down side was that the indoor pool was a little too cool for my liking.
Overall, I would recommend this hotel for a short ski break in New Hampshire.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A vacationer's paradise, the beauty, hospitality and convenience of The Mountain Club on Loon is unrivaled. Nestled at the base of New Hampshire's most popular ski resort, The Mountain Club on Loon offers a delightful array of amenities and activities on-site or within a very short walk. Here you will find a luxurious spa and health club, two delightful dining options, and refreshing pool and hot tub. There's also a covered parking garage available so there's no need to worry about your vehicle during your vacation. While staying at The Mountain Club on Loon, awe-inspiring views will make your everyday world a distant memory. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Mountain Club On Loon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mountain Club On Loon Hotel Lincoln
- Mountain Hotel On Loon
- Mountain Hotel Lincoln
- Mountain Club Loon
- Mountain Club On Loon Lincoln, New Hampshire - White Mountains