I couldn't have chosen a better spot to get married. The Mt. Club on the Loon has the best location, ever!! Having my guests go up the summit of Mt. Loon in a gondola for the ceremony was beyond amazing. Even though my wedding was small [35 guests], the staff at Mt Club on Loon payed so much attention to my special day. I'm so glad I had my wedding here, it couldn't have been anymore perfect!
Food was to die for!!!! Even the picky eaters went up to the buffet a second time. Many of the guests came up three times! Thanks to the chef who adjusted the pasta primavera to my likings. It was very kind and very appreciated! Again, the food was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!
Kelsi and Rob, you guys rock!!!! You guys went out of your way to help us feel more comfortable. Rob, man, you're too cool for words! The little boy you gave the special drink to, was super excited about that drink! That made his night. Thanks for the lovely set up for breakfast, too! You two need a raise!
Emily, thanks for responding to all of my emails, answering all of my questions, telling me it's going to be okay when I was panicking and for adjusting the small and big details I wanted changed. I'm so grateful you had my room changed when it wasn't ready just so that I can change into my wedding gown. You were my hero!!!
Lisa, thank you, thank you, thank you for upgrading us into the Hancock room. What can I say? That room was the one I fell in love with when Juan and I went in there for our orientation. I wasn't really liking the Kingsman Room and it made me jump up and down with a large smile in my face when you told me that I can have the Hancock room...no charge!!! Ahhh!!!! I went crazy with joy! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!
Kevin? Ouuhhhh...I forgot his name...I'm so sorry. Our waiter for our rehearsal dinner was an unbelievably nice man! Dealing with an unexpected party of 16 for dinner while attending other tables was not easy, but you sure made it seem like it was a piece of cake. You had a smile on the whole night and you were patient. We all left with a food satisfaction and a smile on our face. Your people skills are awesome! Stay great!
To the entire staff at the Mt. Club on Loon, you were so nice to us. Everyone had a smiled and everyone was friendly. Maybe it's a New Hampshire thing (I sure as hell haven't seen a lot of smiles and friendliness in Boston), I'm not sure. But, thank you!
My husband and I will be returning as guests soon because the hotel is absolutely inviting! Thanks again!
One happy bride
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A vacationer's paradise, the beauty, hospitality and convenience of The Mountain Club on Loon is unrivaled. Nestled at the base of New Hampshire's most popular ski resort, The Mountain Club on Loon offers a delightful array of amenities and activities on-site or within a very short walk. Here you will find a luxurious spa and health club, two delightful dining options, and refreshing pool and hot tub. There's also a covered parking garage available so there's no need to worry about your vehicle during your vacation. While staying at The Mountain Club on Loon, awe-inspiring views will make your everyday world a distant memory. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Mountain Club On Loon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mountain Club On Loon Hotel Lincoln
- Mountain Hotel On Loon
- Mountain Hotel Lincoln
- Mountain Club Loon
- Mountain Club On Loon Lincoln, New Hampshire - White Mountains