This huge hotel is at the foot of the Loon mountain ski lift system which are only open during the skiing season. As a result the place was very quiet but the rooms well fitted and comfortable with the usual coffee makings, a comfortable bed, clean and tidy bathroom and exquisite views of the mountains.
The restaurant was good but not exceptional.
This place must be heaving with people during the skiing season, probably the best time to go unless you welcome the peace and quiet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A vacationer's paradise, the beauty, hospitality and convenience of The Mountain Club on Loon is unrivaled. Nestled at the base of New Hampshire's most popular ski resort, The Mountain Club on Loon offers a delightful array of amenities and activities on-site or within a very short walk. Here you will find a luxurious spa and health club, two delightful dining options, and refreshing pool and hot tub. There's also a covered parking garage available so there's no need to worry about your vehicle during your vacation. While staying at The Mountain Club on Loon, awe-inspiring views will make your everyday world a distant memory. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mountain Club On Loon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mountain Club On Loon Hotel Lincoln
- Mountain Hotel On Loon
- Mountain Hotel Lincoln
- Mountain Club Loon
- Mountain Club On Loon Lincoln, New Hampshire - White Mountains