We just were not happy at all with this place. Upon check-in we thought it was nice that they handed us the restaurant & gondola ride vouchers. But then room was gross.....old, no balcony, stains on the carpet, an old bed, & mold/mildew in the bathroom. We were unhappy with the room, but thought the vouchers and other things might make up for it. We were wrong. The restaurant service was a total nightmare. It took almost 3 hours of our time just to eat dinner. Hubby ordered a beer that never came. And the waitress messed up our bill and how to use the voucher and refused to fix it. Service was SO slow and horrible. The pool area was ok (that and the condola ride are the only reasons I gave my rating an "Okay" instead of terrible). But the indoor pool is the kind that is 4 ft deep all the way across and the outdoor hot tub is cool, but was always full. So we didn't get to use it more than once. The breakfast food was pretty good, but we had to wait more than a half-hour to get seated for their buffet. And again, service from the wait staff was very slow and the waitress couldn't remember what we wanted for drinks.
We did the gondola ride before leaving, which was nice. There is a nice cafe on top and some caves/trails to explore. I just always got freaked out, when we had to spend time in our room. Carpets in the hallway are old and worn....the place just needs a makeover.....big time! I will admit, that I laughed off most of what happened, as I wasn't going to let a lousy room & lousy waitstaff to totally ruin our weekend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A vacationer's paradise, the beauty, hospitality and convenience of The Mountain Club on Loon is unrivaled. Nestled at the base of New Hampshire's most popular ski resort, The Mountain Club on Loon offers a delightful array of amenities and activities on-site or within a very short walk. Here you will find a luxurious spa and health club, two delightful dining options, and refreshing pool and hot tub. There's also a covered parking garage available so there's no need to worry about your vehicle during your vacation. While staying at The Mountain Club on Loon, awe-inspiring views will make your everyday world a distant memory. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Mountain Club On Loon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mountain Club On Loon Hotel Lincoln
- Mountain Hotel On Loon
- Mountain Hotel Lincoln
- Mountain Club Loon
- Mountain Club On Loon Lincoln, New Hampshire - White Mountains