“A very pleasant 2 day stay.”

Woodwards Resort & Inn
Ranked #11 of 20 Hotels in Lincoln
Danville, NH
“A very pleasant 2 day stay.”
Reviewed 4 August 2013

It was a very nice experience.. The rooms were clean, the grounds were beautiful with a duck pond, a gazebo, beautiful flowers everywhere. We played shuffleboard, the outdoor and indoor swimming pools were great. They had a tennis court for tennis as well as badminton. Great meal plan and the restaurants were excellent. We had cocktails and appetizers in the lounge. It was located near many attractions. We will definitely go back.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (145)
Raynham, Massachusetts
Reviewed 3 August 2013

My wife and I traveled to Lincoln NH for a Zip Line adventure, I searched for a hotel room for 2 nights and came across Woodward's Resort. Best decision I made in a long time, the room was advertised as king bed, with a fireplace and a Jacuzzi tub, when we arrived we were shocked at the size of the room, it was more of a suite than a room. It had 2 wing chairs along with a small table, the bed, fireplace and mini fridge. The Jacuzzi tub, along with dual vanity and shower were in a separate room. The room and grounds were spotless, I'd definitely recommend Woodward's Resort to anyone planning stay in the Lincoln area.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Boston, MA
Reviewed 2 August 2013

We really enjoy staying at the Inn of Lincoln. It is bright and clean, and the suites are very convenient, especially when we bring the grandchildren. After a day traveling around the area, they are anxious to go in the pool, which is so refreshing. The restaurant at the Woodward Resort is great for dinner. My favorite is the prime rib. We are looking forward to our next visit.

Room Tip: The suites give you more room to move around when there are kids in the party.
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
North Providence, Rhode Island
Reviewed 28 July 2013

I have been going on vacation to New Hampshire (specifically the White Mountains and Franconia Notch) since before I was born. I am now about to be 27 years old and still it is my favorite spot. I recall once about twenty years ago, going to the area of Lincoln without reservations to a motel or campground. While driving down the road and my parents distracted by the right side looking for anywhere with vacancy, I was more focused on the left and there the property that is Woodward's Resort came into view. I was very impressed right off the bat by the sheer size of the place. It felt like a sprawling estate more than just a motel. I made my parents aware of the place and immediately, we pulled in. After checking in, we discovered to our delight that we had a room right near the indoor pool/jacuzzi. My seven year old self could hardly wait to jump right in and stay there until bedtime. The next day, we sauntered into the restaurant for breakfast. I have to say that having repeatedly staying here, the meals are excellent. That trip was also the first time I climbed a mountain higher than 4000 feet and I recall the staff being impressed by this fact. They were and have always been very pleasant and helpful. I cannot think of a better place to stay when in the area. And even if you want to visit Conway/North Conway, I still suggest Woodward's as opposed to any other place up there. The last visit I had was with a group of friends who all voted on a motel as opposed to camping; my immediate cooperation contingent upon us staying at Woodward's. They were not disappointed and I was excited once again to stay at my home away from home. I am planning a return visit this October for my birthday and I am absolutely certain that it will be a fantastic experience as it always has been.

Room Tip: Overall, pool rooms are the best.
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled with friends
Alstead, New Hampshire
Reviewed 28 July 2013

My family and I love staying at the Woodward's resort. The first year we stayed at another hotel down the street and it was aweful. We did a little research on the internet and found the Woodward resort and loved it so much that we always stay there when we vacation in the White Mountains. It is very friendly, clean, family oriented and the kids love the indoor pools. The dinner specials are also a good deal, especially for a family of 4. I would recommend this hotel to everyone!!

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
Bennington, Vermont
Reviewed 28 July 2013

Hi, A group of us stayed here a couple years ago. Everyone said the rooms were fine, our room was fine, no complaints. At that time they were running a special, $99.00 for a dinner, room and breakfast, we all took advantage of that deal. Not everything on the menu was included in the deal though. I wasn't 100% impressed with the front desk staff. We made a special trip up to see the resort prior to our big ride, when I stopped in to stay hello and that we were looking forward to staying the girl at the front desk seemed indifferent. I had traveled at least 150 miles to just check the place out, I was expecting a bit more excitement from the front desk. Otherwise the staff was fine. We really only used the motel for sleeping and eating. Never had time to check out the pool or grounds.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 July 2013

After having a multitude of family issues at home, my husband and I decided to pack the kids up and head north. We found Woodward to be peaceful and beautiful. Everywhere we turned we wanted to take pictures all over the grounds. The pools were clean and inviting. The room was cozy with a beautiful view. We will be going back very soon!

• Stayed July 2013