Woodwards Resort & Inn
RiverWalk Resort at Loon Mountain(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
US$228
US$113
US$110
US$65
The Kancamagus Lodge(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
US$86
The Village Of Loon Mountain(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$133
Hotels.com
The Lodge at Lincoln Station Resort(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$120
Travelocity
White Mountain Motel and Cottages(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
US$80
InnSeason Resorts Pollard Brook(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$106
Travelocity
Indian Head Resort(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$105
Hotels.com
Riverbank Motel and Cabins(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
US$74
All reviewsduck pondindoor poolthe woodwardunderground tunnelmeal planprime ribhot tubwhite mountainsnew englandmini fridgemain buildingget awaygas fireplacefranconia notch state parkloon mountainsuiteducks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 September 2013

We were passing through on our way to canada and so glad when we got out in the morning. The very small room was shabby with old heater, AC and TV. What disgusting was the strong smell of urine. We opened all windows and door, had the AC blasting to hopefully blow the "Bad Air" out. Aftr an hour standing the cold night, we called management. A nice young guy came with a bottle of spray to dissolve the problem... I knew that was no way to take care of the condition but they didnot have other alternative. We were tired so we didnot go looking for another hotel. There was so much dirt under the table, on the heater. Only the bathroom was kept clean. Towels had holes and coffee machine was put next to the toilet. I was afraid to move around lest stir up the dirt and hoped that the smell didnot cling to our clothes. Worst experience!

1  Thank mimi_n197
Woodwards_Manager, General Manager at Woodwards Resort & Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2013

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. We are sorry to hear you did not enjoy your accommodations. Our housekeeping staff takes great pride in keeping our rooms clean and tidy for our guests and we can assure your comments are be taken very seriuosly. We would have been happy to relocate you to another room or to another hotel if we had known of the severity of the situation. We do hope you will come back and give us another try in the future. Thank you.

Reviewed 9 September 2013

Our whole family loves staying at Woodwards! The kids never want to leave! The view is fantastic, my son loves the ducks and they are so very friendly.

I love the tennis and even taught my kids how to play suffleboard!

The bonus is the mom actually feels like it is a true vacation with the meal plan and with everyone full and happy mom can enjoy what I consider a true vacation from the everyday!

Cannot wait to return! This was our fifth time and we look forward to many more! Thank you woodwards! Wonderful staft too!

1  Thank Christina F
Reviewed 6 September 2013

My family and I found Woodwards just this year. It's now our favorite getaway place.

Great Pools, Restaurant, Close to tons of Attraction. We will be back really soon. We have stayed there 3 times now.

1  Thank Suzanne C
Reviewed 3 September 2013

The staff are very courteous and friendly! My son and I enjoyed the four day trip to the White Mountains, and our stay at Woodward's. We will go back again. The indoor pool was great! Fabulous breakfast menu, reasonable priced!

Janie

1  Thank janie m
Reviewed 3 September 2013

I have stayed here twice and will go again. Small but has alot an great location. Fantastic deals for the money. Cozy, but with alot to offer! Wait staff spot on! Made my grandkids laugh an brought bread to them to feed the ducks on the pond after breakfast each morning. I didn't know that til it arrived.

Room Tip: Great for kids! Cookies and milk to our room each night was great! Fresh large cookies!
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family