Woodwards Resort & Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Parkers Motel(Lincoln)
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsduck pondindoor poolthe woodwardunderground tunnelmeal planprime ribhot tubwhite mountainsnew englandmini fridgemain buildingget awaygas fireplacefranconia notch state parkloon mountainsuiteducks
Reviewed 27 January 2011

Went to Woodwards with a bunch of friends for a long ski weekend. The ski packages prices are fantastic. Best around. But more importantly, the prime rib was just fantastic. Tender, tasty and perfect. The service staff was attentive and I have to admit I am definitly a "high maintenance" customer. Definitly will be dining there again.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 January 2011

We stayed at the inn during theHighland Games weekend. It was a great location with the shuttle to the games stopping right in front. Our room was spacious, and included a nice kitchen area. Our kids loved the indoor heated pool too.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 January 2011

I've never written a negative review before, but felt obligated to share our experience to help you save your time and money. From the moment we arrived, we were disappointed and grossed out! Because our room was not ready for us to check in to , we took the kids to the pool. The chairs were disgusting and mold ridden, while water (condensation) dripped heavily into the pool from the stained ceiling above. I put in a complaint to the front desk... Once we were in our room, I immediately picked up dead flies and lady bugs that littered the floor along with other dirt/crumbs. I also noticed nasty stains on the ceiling and couch cushions. I didn't want my kids to touch anything!!! Hoping to relax, I decided to take a hot shower, but quickly realized that too was filthy and lined with mold. I had to go to the front desk and ask for pillows for my children to sleep on and a blanket to keep them warm that night. After not sleeping that night because of how grossed out we were, I got up to prepare breakfast for my family (we stayed in a suite), and found silverware and plates put away dirty. Another dead fly on the countertop that morning was the last straw -- we packed up the kids and left. Our "getaway" turned out to be a complete waste of time and money. I learned that the owners of this Inn also own the Essex Street Inn in Newburyport, MA -- which I've heard is equally as disappointing. Please don't make the mistake we did by staying here...

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank Erin G
Lincoln563, General Manager at Woodwards Resort & Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2011

To our valued guest ,we are sorry we let you down during your stay with us,we purchased the property July 09 with the utmost intent to make all of the improvements needed in a timely manner for a great guest experience. The dehumidification system in the pool building failed and all new equipment has been ordered and being replaced which will eliminate all of the above mentioned isues.In addition the flooring and furniture will be replaced in the pool building area.

Reviewed 27 December 2010

Woodward's is a great place to stay. The food is great. Very family friendly!!
Great shopping. Lots to see in the area.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 December 2010

We enjoyed a clean room, a shower with plenty of pressure, swimming pool with adjoining hot tub with excellent service and food. We have enjoyed each and every stay at Woodward's and look forward to future visits.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled on business